12_COLD

"Hey, wait for me!" Zhen yelled while running towards the girl. "Don't run dear, we won't leave without you." Jisoo replied her, a sweet smile plastered on her face as she handed zhen a water bottle. Zhen pant and breath some lung full air before opening the cap and gulping down the water.

"Eonnie!"

Zhen looked up and smiled brightly while waving to the little boy. Daniel, her nephew. He was standing at the hill with taehyung. "Come fast." Taehyung yelled and gestured them to come up. "Be careful, eonnie." Zhen spoke. She held jisoo's hand and they both walked together. "Yeah, you are really behaving like your brother now." Jisoo said chuckling. "Well, I have to look after you, you know oppa will get angry if I don't." Zhen replied with a teasing smile. Jisoo laughed at her.

Eunwoo and jisoo were expecting their 2nd born. She is 2 months pregnant now. Still the adventurer inside her didn't silent down, she was the one who insisted on hiking otherwise they all planned to stay home and relax. And now here they are on top of the hill, camping.

It is a family outing, the yang's family. Eunwoo with his wife and son came back to Korea, just a week before to spend their vacations. And to reveal the good news to the family. Though
Bong seok couldn't make it as he was occupied in the launching of their new project, he still send bunch flowers, snacks, presents from china for the happy occasion. As jisoo and danial came too, zhen asked taehyung to join them and he actually somehow made some free space in his busy schedule and came with them too. Zhen took a leave from the hospital for a week.

"Cherry, put it on charge." Eunwoo spoke as soon as they reached them. Handing his phone to zhen.
"Eyyy stop being so cheesy, oppa." Zhen replied making jisoo giggle again. "What, you are my baby sis. My cherry." Eunwoo spoke in defence. Zhen rolled her eyes. "Your already a dad and going to be the 2nd time, oppa." Eunwoo smiled shyly.

"I will bring out the meat." Taehyung spoke and walked to the other tent. Zhen followed him to the tent. "Taehyung, are you okay?" Zhen asked as she put the phone on the charge. He didn't looked tired but he was being quite silent that was new to her. Taehyung sighed and turned to her. "I'm fine, zhen." He replied tiredly. Zhen nodded and looked down.

"What about you?" He asked. Zhen smiled and gave him a nod. "I'm doing good." Taehyung scoffed and walked to her.

"Look, I don't want to intrude in your personal matter with him but just don't ignore yourself.
Look after yourself too, zhen." He kneeled down and held her hands. She looked up at him. "I don't know why he did that but that doesn't mean you will live your life hating on him and killing your own self in the way. Give yourself another chance.
Maybe there is someone actually waiting for you." He smiled and wipe away the tears from her cheeks.

She didn't even realise she was crying. God is it really necessary for her to embarrass herself everytime.

"Taehyung, eunwoo is calling you."  Jisoo yelled from outside as he sighed and stood up.

"You go, I will catch up." Zhen said when she noticed him still looking at her. He nodded and went out. Zhen sighed and looked around.

The tent isn't exactly same but a bit similar to the one, they stayed in when she went with the choi family on vacation. The tent where seungcheol confessed her.

It's been two months since seungcheol broke up with Zhen. That night, she felt her heart shattering, she asked him, pleaded him to not to do that but he didn't listened. He just asked for the breakup and when she asked him to atleast tell her why, he just stared at her with something she couldn't comprehend till now. She couldn't understand what was in his eyes that night, she expected it to be guilt, or may be shame for leaving her because of his ex. But there was fear, she felt him being scared which was foreign to see in him. He was the epitome of power but that night she saw the dreadful, trepidation in his eyes. And that made her doubt him if what he was doing was really for his ex or was there something else behind it.