Need

I lay back on my bed and try to catch my breath, white sparkling stars are bouncing all over and I’m visibly shaking.
Garrick crawls up my body and kisses me from my stomach up to my neck. I’m pretty sure this man is trying to kill me, judging by the two orgasms he just ripped out of my body with his mouth. He peppers my cheeks with kisses before making his way to my mouth, and lingering there.
“Garrickkkkkk” I moan as his lower body grinds into mine.
“Hmmmm?” Garrick responds sultrily and with a responding twist of his hips.
“I’m on anti fertility medicine.” I say breathless.
“I know. We all are.” He says but still takes his slow ass time with his kisses.
I need more now.  I need more pressure. I need to feel Garrick’s body inside me. I need something I don’t even have a name for.

       I push upward with all of the strength that is left in my body and flip us on the narrow bed until I am the one straddling Garrick now. I use my new vantage point to grind with the amount of pressure that I am craving. Garrick’s hands find their way to my hips and his fingers dig into me there in a slightly painful but exquisite way. I feel powerful in this position, with a man like Garrick below me, surrendering to me. I’m high off of that feeling and tilt my head back and close my eyes, enjoying the waves of pleasure that this position of pressure is giving me.

      It’s still not enough though, Garrick is still wearing his pants and I need that to change. I reach down to finger the buttons on them and Garrick gives me an “Are you sure?” look that I have become used to. I stop what I am doing and stare into his eyes. I try to channel all of the desire in my body, and the need to feel him against me into my gaze and find myself suddenly on my back in the manner of a second. Gods, it was attractive how good this man was on a mat.
Garrick is making quick work of his pants, and coming back to lay on top of me as I wrap my legs instinctively around his waist.

      My core comes into contact with his warm skin and I can’t keep myself from arching my back, craving more of that contact. When Garrick said that he wanted me wild for him, I thought that it was an exaggeration. But clearly, he knew exactly what he was talking about and had the skills to back it up.
My hands are everywhere, pulling on his hair, clawing at his shoulders, anywhere they can find more Garrick to touch.
“You feel so fucking good, Maeve. I’ve never wanted someone this bad before.” Garrick mumbles into my shoulder.
I think I respond, but I can’t promise that it was actual words.
“There’s no going back after this.” Garrick says seriously with a bit of a growl in his voice. “I already lay awake craving the taste of you, if we do this, I’m going to have to have it again. I won’t be able to walk away anymore.”

      Seeing as words seem to have completely left me, I answer by reaching down between our bodies and guiding him to line up exactly where I want him. Garrick draws in a gasping breath, but nods his head. He carefully eases himself inside me, and inch by inch he stretches me. And it is a stretch, there are multiple points where I think there is no way that he is going to fit, but he kisses me and I give another inch. We take it slowly, filling the time with whispered promises and kisses , until he is fully inside me and I have never felt this connected to another human being in my life.
“Maeve, babe, talk to me. Are you ok? Is this ok?” Garrick whispers into my ear.
“Yes, yes. Yes.” I say giving a tentative wiggle of my hips.
Garrick lets out a massive groan that I’m pretty sure can be heard three rooms over when I wiggle my hips, so naturally I do it again.

       That seems to break something inside Garrick. Suddenly he rears back slightly and thrusts into me, “Tell me if I hurt you, killer.”
The way he says it, it's a command.
I nod as I brace my hands up on the wall behind my bed. Garrick like this, with his control snapped, is beautiful. He’s all muscles, and dark eyes and powerful thrusts. My eyes roll back in my head when he rubs a spot inside me that sends a brand new sensation coursing through my body. Garrick must note my eye roll, because he manages to hit that spot continuously for the next handful of strokes until I am screaming and coming undone in the most powerful orgasm of my life.  I think my toes are broken, and they weren’t even involved in this situation at all. 

      Garrick lifts me so that I am sitting on his lap and his back is to the wall, changing the angle completely of him inside me. My back bows from the intensity of how sensitive my insides are and his continuing stroking of them. My limbs are absolute jelly, so Garrick is having to hold my body up while I grind on his lap to the best of my ability. This new angle is just as delicious as the previous one, with pressure being applied to my front wall that sends sparks with every thrust. Garrick is continuously talking to me now, a mix of compliments and praises. “You feel so good, Maeve. Take it so well. So wild for me…”
I feel the now familiar bubble inside me bursting once more, and this time Garrick follows me over the crest with a flurry of short thrusts.

      Garrick carefully, with shaking muscles, lowers us back down to my bed so that we are both laying on our sides. Me in front of Garrick and him behind me, comfortingly running his hands up and down my side. Neither of us speaks, we don’t need to. While neither of us is a virgin, that was a new experience for both of us.
“Did I hurt you?” Garrick finally asks, his voice thick with concern.
I shake my head, “Not at all. I’m sore, but a good sore. Like after a hard workout at the gym, kind of sore.” 
I feel Garrick nod thoughtfully behind me, “Good. I was worried about that. I know you said you haven’t done this alot.”
I laugh, “Oh what we just did, I’ve never done. It would be travesty to compare any other sex I’ve ever had to the magic that just happened in this bed.”
Garrick leans over my shoulder to find my lips with his own for a quick kiss, “I knew we would be amazing together. From the first time I saw you, I was weirdly drawn to you. Like a magnet. I couldn’t stay away if I tried, much to Xaden’s dismay.”
I flip over to my back so that we can make eye contact now, “I don’t want to cause you any issues with Xaden. I’m sorry if I am. I know that you all are close.”
“You're not, not anymore. Xaden doesn’t have a lot of room to judge me anymore. “ Garrick replies with a smirk.

         This surprises me, “Oh really? He and Violet?” I ask innocently.
Garrick just shrugs his shoulders, “I don’t know. He’s fighting it, but with Tairn and Sgaeyl added to the mix now, he’s losing the fight.”
I reach up and run my hand up down his cheek, “Why is he fighting it?” I can’t imagine fighting this thing between Garrick and I. I would be absolutely miserable.
Garrick takes a second to respond, “The same reason I wish I could. To protect you. He knows that being with him puts Violet in tremendous danger and that’s the last thing that he wants.”
I nod sleepily and try to stifle a yawn unsuccessfully.
Garrick pulls me closer into his chest and pulls the blanket over us.
“Sleep, killer. I’ll still be here tomorrow.”