A Jaw Dropping Question

I head down to the dining hall still unsteady on my feet. I’ve taken in a tremendous amount of information as well as experienced a massive shock since this morning. My stomach grumbles when I smell the wafting scents coming down the hall. I grab a tray and serve myself a massive piece of roasted chicken and two potatoes. When I sit down at my usual spot at our wings table, Violet is already there amongst our friends. She and I make eye contact and hold it, a secret held between two people. I tear into my food as everyone talks loudly around me, all crowding around Violet.

      It feels good, after days of avoiding it, to look up at the dais where the leadership table is and see Garrick and Xaden there. They are both digging into their food like they haven’t eaten in days, and in their defense they may not have. I turn back to the table I'm at and try to make small talk to distract me from the fact that Garrick is leaving in the morning and seeing him again is unknown for an undetermined amount of time.

      I turn to Rhiannon, “What do we know about Rider’s Survival classes?” I ask.
“Not much,” She replies, chewing. “I know that we will be working with Infantry cadets on some map work and I’ve heard some rumors about some sketchy training that has to do with capture.”
“Ya, I’ve heard those rumors too. Torture simulation or whatever. Tell me why we signed up for this again?” I say with a dramatic sigh.
“For glory of course!,” Ridoc chimes in from my other side. “Oh and because riding dragons is fucking badass.”
We all laugh and mock cheers our water skins as we fall back into casual conversation.

     After eating to the point of uncomfortability, I make my way back up to my room. I have about a small break before classes pick back up, to allow for the graduates to leave and those of us staying behind to move our rooms to the next hall over and of course as we all await the next year's Threshing. Funnily enough, I wish more than anything I had some school work to distract me in the next few hours and days. I can’t believe that after thinking I lost him, and finding out that he was still alive, I am about to lose him again. A deep weight sits in my chest and I decide that sitting in my room waiting for Garrick is a no go. I quickly change into my workout clothes and decide that a hard workout is exactly what I need.

    The gym is empty, just how I like it, when I get there. Of course it is, all of the other riders are celebrating graduation and surviving the year. Not me, though, which is why they advise not to date outside your year. Stupid, Stupid Maeve.
I grab a jump rope and begin jumping quickly, focusing in on the whizzing and cracking noises that the rope makes when it flies by me and makes contact with the ground. I let my brain shut off and let muscle memory take over, it feels so good to just stop thinking so much. I have no idea how much time is passing. My muscles loosen with every jump now, until my legs feel like limp noodles and it is a struggle to make them make the next jump. When they finally give out I fall to the ground in a pile of limbs.

     That is where I still am when I hear the gym door open and close. I don’t need to look up to see who it is, the absolute electricity that shoots through my body tells me that it is Garrick.
“Hey killer. I had a feeling I would find you here when you weren’t in your room.” His voice echoes through the empty gym.
“I needed to shut my brain off. “ I flop onto my back so that I am looking up at him.
Garrick just nods slightly, like he gets what I am saying. He also now has a full view of my body and he gives an appreciative groan.
I arch slightly as he walks towards me, egging him on.
“You’re playing a dangerous game.” Garrick says with a mischievous tone. “I haven’t had your body in way too long, and I am walking on a ledge right now.”
I smile in faux innocence. “How much of a ledge?” I say biting my lip.

      Apparently a very narrow one because before I can even blink, Garrick is on top of me on the mats. I moan as he presses his body flush into my own. I feel his thickness pressing into my core as he melts into me. My hands instinctively go to his hair, almost as though I am not the one controlling them. I pull him into a passionate kiss that has me moaning even more than before. I could drown in Garrick’s mouth, I swear to Maleck. His lips are the most perfect plumpness and his incredibly talented tongue makes my knees weak. I nip at his bottom lip with my teeth which elicits a moan from Garrick to answer mine.
“Babbbbbby..” Garrick says when the kiss breaks and his mouth finds my earlobe and my neck and keeps making its way down. His hands are fisting my chest, and kneading my breast to the same rhythm that he is grinding above me. I have way too many clothes on for my taste at this moment and I go to pull my shirt over my head.

     Garrick helps me remove my shirt and I send a silent prayer up to the Gods that no one comes walking in the gym. I am a ball of tight energy that needs releasing though, so it is probably clouding my judgment. Garrick pulls my chest restraint garment down and my breasts pop out the top of it and I suck in a breath as the cold air hits my nipples. They immediately peak in hardness and I giggle as Garrick’s eyes roll back in his head at the sight.
As though spurred on by my giggle, Garrick leans forward and sucks left nipple into his mouth and that torturous tongue gets to work.

     I’m a mess of wiggles and moans and wetness by the time Garrick moves to my right nipple, satisfied by his ministrations on the first.
“You feel so good. I dreamt of this while I was away. Never felt this way before.” Garrick says desperately grinding into me.
“Me either.” I say desperately trying to somehow get closer to him, which isn’t really possible.
We are completely in our own world of mouths and limbs and I never want to surface from it.
I reach up and tug on Garrick’s shirt until he helps me pull it over his head. I will never tire of ogling Garrick’s body. He’s so thick, with the perfect amount of muscle tone without it being excessive. His body is clearly made from hard work and fighting and not hours of sculpting in the gym.

      I run my hands down his chest, feeling all of the highs and lows of muscle. I reach for his pants and undo them, once again needing his help to get them off. Garrick must have dressed in a hurry as he is now gloriously naked instead of his usual shorts underneath his riding leather pants. His dick is hard and standing straight out in front of him as he quickly lifts my hips to remove my own bottoms in one fell swoop. Seconds later I am being filled so full that I cannot help the noise that escapes from me. “Yeeeeaaaaahircckkckk.” Some distorted mix of Yes and Garrick.

    Garrick chuckles lowly, “Is that a good sound?”
“Yes. Very good. Don’t stop.” I say desperately.
Garrick sets a pace with his hips that is unforgiving, showing all of his desperation to have me. This isn’t a slow passionate love making, this is a punishing need. I arch up to meet Garrick’s every stroke, needing this more than him even. And leave it to him to know exactly what I need in this moment. I want him to leave me painfully sore, so that tomorrow when he flies away from me, I can feel him still there, between my legs. Garrick doesn’t disappoint. I crest twice before coming apart harder than I ever have as Garrick rode out my orgasm with deep thrusts. He barrels into his own orgasm shortly after my own and we lay in a sweaty pile on the gym floor. The whole thing lasts ten minutes at max, but we are both spent.  I reach up and pull Garrick tighter into me in a bear hug. When we’ve both caught our breaths, Garrick leans back from my hold so that we are making eye contact. His next words make my jaw drop for the millionth time in the last twenty four hours.
“Marry me.”