Chapter 28: What Sort Of Torment Is This?

Have it here? For for real?

Li Qiandong's knees buckled.

Suddenly, the door to the reserved room was pushed open, and a servant entered the room with a tray of pork intestines.

It was very fresh, with blood still seeping from it. One could even smell the strange fishy stench from ten meters away.

"Let's begin." Cen Shaoqing then rubbed the prayer beads in an exceedingly slow motion.

Meanwhile, his tone was exceedingly nonchalant.

"Brother Fifth" Li Qiandong was even stuttering from anxiety. "I thought you, you, you are a vegetarian? I I shall become a vegetarian to accompany you from, from, from now on!"

Cen Shaoqing took a glance at him and said, "A real man keeps his promise and is firm in his action."

Li Qiandong stepped forward and walked to the front of the table with great difficulty before he took a seat. "Brother Fifth"

"Eat."

It was only a simple word, yet it made Li Qiandong lose the courage to decline. He picked up a piece of bloodied pork intestine with his chopsticks numbly, shut his eyes, crossed his heart, and stuffed it into his mouth.

The taste was really f*cking awful!

However, Li Qiandong still endured it and swallowed it down. Sadly, right after that, his stomach began to churn frantically. Then, he hastily ran to the washroom and wished that he could vomit his gallbladder out.

Cen Shaoqing then stood up and furrowed his brows ever so slightly. "Keep the rest for the live stream then."

Upon saying that, he turned around and left the room.

Li Qiandong was confused.

Shouldn't Cen Shaoqing have said, 'There's no need to eat the rest'? ...did he mishear it?

Brother Fifth was a devoted Buddhist who was kind-hearted beyond comparison. Since that was the case, how could Cen Shaoqing possibly bear to watch him eat the raw pork intestines?

He was certain that he misheard that.

Right!

At the thought of that, Li Qiandong was relieved. He washed his face calmly and then left the gambling house.

But just as he was heading out, the gambling house's manager came running after him while gasping for breath. "Please hold on, Mr. Li."

"What's going on?"

The gambling house's manager passed a bag to Li Qiandong. "Mr. Li, this is the pork intestines that Master Fifth had us wrap for you. He wanted me to remind you to stream yourself for his audience upon your return."

Li Qiandong was rendered speechless. What sort of torment was this?

It was the day for Ye Zhuo's follow-up consultation with Chen Qiaoye's husband.

After one week of consuming the prescribed medicine and a period of recuperation, Yi Tao appeared just like his old self without any obvious improvement.

Only Ye Zhuo was aware that more than half of the parasites in his body had already been eradicated.

"Has he been taking the medicine on time these days?" Ye Zhuo asked.