Chapter 59: Background

That's right. How would a person who couldn't even recognize Chinese characters understand what it meant to know one's limitations?

Qian Dabao continued, "After you're done packing, go directly to the class teacher of Class 7."

"Got it." Ye Zhuo nodded.

When they arrived at the classroom, An Lizi asked curiously, "Zhuo Zhuo, why was Mediterranean looking for you?"

Ye Zhuo repeated Qian Dabao's exact words.

Upon hearing this, An Lizi frowned and said, "How could Mediterranean do this to you? We're already in the third year of high school, yet he wants you to change classes! He's looking down on you too much!"

After saying this, An Lizi hugged Ye Zhuo's arm.

"Zhuo Zhuo, I can't bear to part with you! If you leave, who will whisper to me in class? Who will accompany me to the canteen? Who will accompany me to the toilet?"

Ye Zhuo smiled and comforted her, "Lizi, I'm just changing classes, it's not like I'm changing schools. Moreover, I'm in the Class 7 next door. In the future, we can still go to the canteen and go to the toilet together!"

"That makes sense..." An Lizi helped Ye Zhuo pack up her things.

Suddenly, Ye Zhuo seemed to have recalled something. She took out an oilpaper package from her school bag, "Oh right, Lizi, this is your favorite fried rice ball. My mother made it herself. See if it tastes good."

Ye Zhuo had specially brought this for An Lizi.

After all, An Lizi was the only good friend who treated the orginal owner of the body sincerely.

This was also the reason why she had asked Qian Dabao to give her another chance when the class teacher had asked her to transfer classes just now.

Unfortunately, Qian Dabao did not believe her.

"Thank you, Zhuo Zhuo." An Lizi's eyes lit up when she heard that there was food.

After Ye Zhuo packed her things, she followed the class teacher of Class 7, Jiang Wenhui, to her new class.

Although Class 7 was only separated by a wall from the ace class, compared to the ace class, Class Seven's discipline was obviously much worse. As soon as they arrived at the door, they heard a burst of noise and laughter.

"F*ck! Nanny Rong is here!"

It was unknown who said this, but the originally noisy classroom instantly quieted down.

Everyone rushed to keep their lipstick away, close the mirror, and hide their phones.

Jiang Wenhui pushed open the classroom door walked to the podium, and slapper the ruler on it, "Oh my God! Our class is the quietest in the entire grade! Why are you all so obedient? Your grades are so good, and you're so disciplined! Oh! You guys are so outstanding! You guys are simply the most outstanding class I've ever taught!"

Jiang Wenhui's biggest characteristic was that she liked to say the opposite of the truth. For example, now, the students below the stage all knew Jiang Wenhui's personality, and they were all as quiet as chickens.

Ye Zhuo stood outside the classroom with a faint smile.

This new class teacher was quite humorous.

Jiang Wenhui glanced at the students below the stage and continued, "There's a new student who is transferred to our class today. Everyone, give her a round of applause!"