Chapter 67: As Promised, A Serious Face Slap!

"No problem."

After some thought, Cen Shaoqing sent another line of text. "What's your phone number? It'll be easier to contact you then."

Very soon, the other party sent his phone number over. "Send me yours as well."

Cen Shaoqing took out his phone and saved the other party's number. He checked it three times very seriously and then sent his own number over.

Soon, the other party replied, "See you on Saturday."

Li Qiandong looked at the words on the screen and said, "Brother Fifth, what do you think god Niohuru looks like? Does he have a girlfriend? If he doesn't have a girlfriend, I'll introduce my sister to him! Coincidentally, my sister also mentioned that she plans to make a trip here to Yunjing!"

If that was the case, the god would be his brother-in-law in the future.

The more Li Qiandong thought about it, the more excited he became. It was as if the great god was already his brother-in-law.

Cen Shaoqing twirled the Buddhist beads. "Are you so sure that Niohuru is a man?"

"He's definitely a man! He has to be a man! Can a woman be this amazing?" Li Qiandong said, "It's not that I look down on women, but women are generally not that capable! When we were studying, how many women were able to get first place in the grade? How many women were able to be the top scholar in the country?"

It was a common saying that a man was indomitable. When had there ever been a saying that a woman was indomitable?

Some women were so scared that they cried out in fear when they saw caterpillars and cockroaches! They were extremely cowardly!

Would men be afraid of these things?

Therefore, in Li Qiandong's heart, women were never comparable to men.

He felt that women were the type of people who were dependent on other humans. Without a man, a woman could not stand on her own.

Great god Niohuru.YZ was so capable, how could she be a woman?

It was absolutely impossible!

"You've got a really narrow worldview. Your hair is short, and your knowledge is also short!" The dark red Buddhist beads and tassels wrapped around Cen Shaoqing's finger as he utter those words. He looked forward and slowly said, "In ancient times, Mulan joined the army, Mu Guiying was in command, and Wu Zetian was the emperor. From this, it can be seen that women can also stand tall!

"In modern society, men and women are equal. There's something wrong with your way of thinking."

Although Cen Shaoqing had no intention of getting married and starting a family, he did not have the slightest intention of looking down on women. He believed in the saying, 'Born as a person, all living things are equal'.

Li Qiandong was stunned for a moment. "Brother Fifth, according to what you said, there's a high possibility that great god Niohuru is a woman?"

Cen Shaoqing nodded slightly.

Li Qiandong could not control himself and laughed out loud. "Impossible! It's simply impossible! Brother Fifth, if you don't believe me, we can make a bet."

"What do you want to bet on?" Cen Shaoqing looked back slightly.

"We'll bet on whether the great god is a man or a woman. If the great god is a man, you will resume the engagement with Miss Mu!" As a good friend, Li Qiandong really did not want Cen Shaoqing to miss out on Mu Yourong, who was a complete gem in his eyes.