Chapter 39: It Was Amazing!

In Li Qingyue's perception, Mu Yourong was an all-powerful person who could do anything. In fact, it was Mu Yourong who provided her with the information regarding the Annox Parasite.

Before encountering Mu Yourong, Li Qingyue was using a very common slow poison on Yi Tao. It was a stealthy poison that could not be traced from clinical testing. However, if this incident were exposed, she would be doomed!

Nonetheless, the Annox parasite was different because it was a parasite, after all. Moreover, Yi Tao had a history of traveling abroad, so no one would be able to figure out that someone intentionally caused Yi Tao's illness.

Therefore, given the information she received from Mu Yourong, Li Qingyue felt relieved that Ye Zhuo's prescription was utterly useless. "Yourong, I can now be at ease with your confirmation."

Mu Yourong smiled faintly and raised her cup to Qingyue. "May our friendship last."

"To long-lasting friendship." Li Qingyue raised her cup as well. "Yourong, I must say that I think that fake sister of yours is really different from the past. Should you keep an eye on her?"

Mu Yourong smirked. "She's just a deadbeat who can't do anything, never mind her." Mu Yourong was a little threatened by Ye Zhuo in the beginning, but she paid no attention to Ye Zhuo anymore now.

She had been reborn, so she was well aware of many advantageous opportunities; furthermore, she had the system and Goldfinger with her now, in addition to being the daughter of a wealthy family.

What did Ye Zho have? Not only did Ye Zhuo have nothing, on the contrary, she was the bastard child of a mistress that everyone despised.

Ye Zhuo was rather busy recently.

She was busy renovating the shop on one hand while she was working on completing the OS system on the other. To compound to her work, she still had to find time to guide Ye Shu on her cooking skills.

The main cuisine served in the restaurant was 'rabbit' hotpot. Even though rabbits were really cute, rabbit meat was truly delicious too.

The main job when it came to preparing the hotpot was to stir-fry the hotpot base. Ye Shu began fumbling her way step by step according to the recipe given by Ye Zhuo. Nonetheless, it did not take long before an enticing fragrance wafted out of the kitchen.

Ye Sen returned home after delivering parcels. He could feel that he was almost drooling upon smelling the fragrance from the kitchen. "Sis, what are we having for dinner tonight?"

"We're having rabbit hotpot." Ye Shu's voice was heard coming from the kitchen. "Take a shower first, and dinner will be ready when you're done."

"Alright."

Ye Shu had already served the hotpot on the table when Ye Sen came out of the shower. A layer of chili oil floated on the surface of the boiling soup while a ring of blanched vegetables, meatballs, duck blood, bacon, and beef slices surrounded the side of the hotpot One would drool from hunger just at the sight of it.

"Whoa! It smells amazing! My sis is awesome!" Ye Sen gave Ye Shu a thumbs up. "Sis, with your cooking skills, we will certainly be able to make a good profit from the opening day!"

Ye Shu smiled and said, "Stop being verbose, tell Zhuo Zhuo to come for dinner, quick. I'm going to make a hotpot dipping sauce."

"Alright." Ye Sen nodded and came to the door of Ye Zhuo's room. He shouted aloud, "I'm coming in, my niece."