Chapter 62: Could They Be the Same Person?

She had saved the teapot and put it on the table in less than 20 seconds. It seemed to be a short moment, but only Cen Shaoqing, a martial artist, knew how difficult it was.

And the teapot was filled with boiling hot tea. Not only did she not burn herself, but she did not let a single drop of the tea spill out. The entire process was as smooth as flowing clouds and flowing water.

How could a person without any real martial arts background be able to do it?

"Thank you." Ye Zhuo lowered his eyes slightly and met Cen Shaoqing's eyes. Their eyes met. In a flash, there seemed to be ripples in all directions, but they soon disappeared.

Ye Zhuo had a good memory.

Seeing these eyes, she quickly remembered the man she saw at the Mu family banquet that night.

Then, she thought of Mu Yourong's words and actions just now. She suddenly realized that Mu Yourong was probably acting for him. This man was obviously a favored son of heaven with an extraordinary background. It seemed Mu Yourong harbored quite big ambitions.

Cen Shaoqing was stunned.

When he was young, he became famous after a fight. Back then. his body was tainted with an evil aura. In reCent years, due to the fact that he had converted into a Buddhist and vegetarian, although his evil aura had dissipated quite a bit, there were still very few people who could look at him for more than three seconds. The same could be said for his business partners. Usually, when they talked to him, they deliberately avoided his eyes.

Unexpectedly, Cen Shaoqing met an exception today. He was extremely surprised that the other party was only a young girl in her teens.

"Zhuo Zhuo!"

At this moment, Bai Nana suddenly ran over.

"What's wrong?" Ye Zhuo discreetly looked away and tilted her head to look at Nana.

Bai Nana handed her phone to her. "Zhuo Zhuo, your phone is ringing!"

"Oh, thank you." Ye Zhuo took the phone and walked to a quiet place to answer the phone.

Cen Shaoqing watched her back, as he picked up his cup and took a sip of tea. His deep eyes were as dark as ink, and his right hand caressed the bright red Buddha beads.

"Brother Fifth, don't tell me you have fallen for Ye Zhuo?" Li Qiandong asked worriedly.

Cen Shaoqing did not speak. The warm light contrasted with the cold and hard outline, making him appear noble and mysterious.

"Brother Fifth! Ye Zhuo is playing hard to get! You must not fall for her trick!"

Li Qiandong was worried that Cen Shaoqing would fall for her trick, so he was extremely anxious.

Cen Shaoqing was the only son of the Cen family. His methods were cold and harsh, and he stood at the highest end of the pyramid. There were too many women who wanted to get their hands on him.

In Li Qiandong's opinion, not everyone was as pure and kind as Mu Yourong. Even in the face of the proud son of the heavens like Cen Shaoqing, she did not lose her true self.

"You think too badly of Ye Zhuo. She doesn't need to play hard to get." Cen Shaoqing's tone was indifferent. "Moreover, I don't want to get married."

If he was like other men, then Ye Zhuo would definitely be a good match!

Unfortunately.

No.