Chapter 70: Beautiful and Handsome!

Everyone would be able to witness whether she had cheated through the chess match.

Ye Zhuo had never been someone to beat around the bush and be afraid of others. Since Mu Yourong wanted to whip up trouble, then she would play along with Mu Yourong!

After Ye Zhuo finished recording the video, she did not edit it and directly sent it out.

Lin Shasha looked at her from the side, her eyes almost sparkling.

The way Ye Zhuo recorded the video just now was really handsome and beautiful!

It was simply too much!

If Ye Zhuo were a boy, she would definitely fall in love with Ye Zhuo!

Lin Shasha said, "Zhuo Zhuo! I can't wait to see you give them a huge face slapping! Unfortunately, I can't go to the venue to watch it personally!"

Wonderful Sound Broadcasting's third anniversary party would be live broadcasted, and when that time came, it would definitely be a very exciting scene.

Ye Zhuo patted Lin Shasha's shoulder as she said, "Don't worry, Sister Shasha. I heard that the party will be live broadcasted the entire time. You will definitely be able to see it!"

As a platform, Wonderful Sound Broadcasting would definitely add fuel to the fire and create heat for this event. When that time came, the face-smacking scene would definitely be even more exciting!

"Really?" Lin Shasha's eyes lit up.

Ye Zhuo nodded.

"That's great!" Lin Shasha said, "By the way, Zhuo Zhuo, when is the anniversary party?"

"It should be in two months time. I'll need to see the invitation letter for the specific date."

"I'll check it online." Lin Shasha turned on her phone and suddenly said excitedly, "Damn, Zhuo Zhuo! The statement you just made has already received 100,000 likes!"

That was amazing!

It had been less than ten minutes since Ye Zhuo posted her video online.

Lin Shasha read the comments and said, "Zhuo Zhuo, your fans are so loving!"

'Ahhh! Ye Zhuo is so handsome! I love Ye Zhuo!'

'We're all here, Ye Zhuo.'

'We believe in you, Ye Zhuo.'

'I knew that the streamer of my dreams is not a white lotus at all.'

'Ye Zi, you're so amazing! Please do your best, we'll be rooting for you!'

'Screenshots have been taken to keep a record of the video. I hope the streamer keeps her word and doesn't act like a coward!'

'I'm just here to watch the show and eat melons.'

'Cheating dogs are so shameless!'

'The streamer has made herself very clear. We'll find out whether there's any cheating going on in the anniversary party!'

'Ugly freak! If you weren't the second Princess of the Magnificent Tang Empire, why didn't you dare to show your face? Why did you say that you would attend the third anniversary party? Who knows if this is just a delaying tactic! When the time comes, we don't want to hear some lame excuse from you, such as something urgent came up or there's a plane delay.'