Chapter 46: What Do You Think?

Upon hearing this, Zheng Ziheng's expression was turned sour as if he had eaten a pile of sh*t.

When he first saw her earlier, his impression of her was that Ye Zhuo was pretty good looking. Well now, he knew that she was nothing but a pretty face. She was but an empty shell with no other merits to boast about.

To call Ye Zhuo a fake heiress who knew nothing was a high praise for someone like her. This was because Ye Zhuo's reputation in the Mu family was really rotten to the core!

"I've heard about the Mu family's fake daughter before, but I didn't expect that the Mu family's fake daughter was actually your cousin..." Zheng Ziheng finally said after being silent for a long while.

Seeing the change in Zheng Ziheng's expression, Lin Xue continued, "Actually, this caught me completely off guard as well! Sigh! Speaking of which, my fourth aunt sure has it tough for her. Previously, she had to raise Mu Yourong all by herself. Yourong's results are excellent, and she is also so smart! At the very least, Fourth Aunt still had hope for someone to take good care of her in the future! Now that she's reunited with her biological daughter, Ye Zhuo, I can't imagine how my fourth aunt is going to live through the rest of her days! The person my mother is most worried about right now is my fourth aunt! After giving birth to such a daughter, in the future... Sigh..."

At the end of her speech, Lin Xue let out a heavy sigh, as if she was worried about Ye Shu.

Mu Yourong was so outstanding, she would definitely be able to get into a good university in the future and stand out.

Would Ye Zhuo be able to do so? Up until now, Ye Zhuo couldn't even recognize a few words? It was better to count on red rain falling from the sky than to count on her to get into a university!

One could already picture Ye Zhuo's future. She could only remain a lowly person and live in a shabby basement for the rest of her life.

"Are you saying that Yourong is the true daughter of the Mu Family?" Zheng Ziheng asked.

"Yes." Lin Xue nodded, "She is the true daughter of a wealthy family through and through. Although Yourong has always lived in the basement with my fourth aunt, she is not inferior to others at all. On the contrary, Ye Zhuo who grew up in a wealthy family and received the best education, is nothing but a useless piece of trash.

Zheng Ziheng nodded. Hearing Lin Xue's side of the story, Mu Yourong was indeed far more superior.

Suddenly, Lin Xue seemed to have recalled something and continued, "Oh right, hurry up and send me a screenshot of your friend list. I'm going to post it on my Moments."

"Okay." Zheng Ziheng nodded. He opened his phone, logged onto the international website, and sent the screenshot of his friend list to Lin Xue.

Lin Xue immediately posted it to her WeChat Moments. There were many students from the research institute on her WeChat. As soon as the screenshot was posted, her Moments exploded!

Even many of her friends who did not actively share and comment on stuff on their Moments came to comment.

I Am A Laughing Bird, 'F*ck! F*ck! Is this really the real god Niohuru.YZ?'

Ran Qi, 'Getting a rub off on the God's aura!'

The Wanderer, 'For real? It can't be a fake account, right?'

Wu Chao, 'Share with us the contact of the real God!'

'...'

Lin Xue also received a lot of private messages. Everyone wanted to get to know Niohuru.YZ through Lin Xue.