Chapter 42: Let Him Repay You With His Body

Doctor Lin found it unbelievable.

His medical skills were the best in the Yunjing Province. If he claimed to be the best, no one dared to claim to be second.

Who was the person who helped cure Madam Cen's condition?

If he had known that Madam Cen would be cured by someone else, he wouldn't have acted so arrogantly. He would not have insisted Madam Cen apologize to him.

If he had gone to the Cen family house with the butler, he would not have single-handedly given others the opportunity to claim any credit for curing Madam Cen's condition.

Unfortunately, there was no medicine for regret in this world.

Doctor Lin now wished he could beat himself to death.

Suddenly, than rapid ringing of a phone sounded in the air.

Could it be Butler Zhang?

Doctor Lin's eyes lit up.

The old woman's condition must have worsened!

He knew it! No one in the Yunjing Province was more skilled than him!

"Hello." Doctor Lin deliberately delayed for a while before he picked up the phone.

After all, it was the Cen family's turn to beg him.

He thought Butler Zhang's voice would appear on the other end, but he did not expect it to be a young female voice.

"Hey! Ah Fu, I've already had a look at the house. It has three bedrooms and one living room, and it's located in the school district. The full payment is 5 million, and the down payment is only 2.6 million. When are you going to transfer the money over?"

Doctor Lin was stunned. "Wen Die? When did you change your number?"

"I just changed it! Didn't you write it down?"

Doctor Lin was silent, and his expression was very ugly.

"Ah Fu! I'm talking to you! When are you going to transfer the money over?"

"I don't have that much money at the moment."

"No money? Didn't you say that you recently met an old lady with a lot of money? Do you not want to buy a house for us mother and son?"

It would have been better if she did not mention this, but when she mentioned this, Doctor Lin's expression became even uglier. "Don't worry about the money first. Give me a little more time."

The female voice on the other side sounded a little unhappy. "Alright then. Ah Fu, are you coming to my place tonight? Chengye said that he misses you."

Doctor Lin was going to refuse, but when he heard the name Chengye, the dark cloud on his face dissipated a little. "Alright, I'll come over after work."

...

At the same time.

A low-profile black Bentley stopped by the side of the road.

A shabby old lady walked out of the car with a cane and waved at the driver. "You can go back."

The driver nodded and drove the car away.

Madam Cen stood under the thick camphor tree. The thick leaves provided shelter from the blazing sun. She whipped out an old looking phone from her pocket and dialed a number.