Chapter 69: Dominating the Internet, Overwhelming Strength!

Zhao Tao could understand Mu Yourong's thinking. He smiled and said, "Yourong, you must not underestimate this newcomer. I've watched her live streams. Her chess skills are indeed quite good. Even Mr. Xiao Wan lost to her!"

Zhao Tao had been a manager for ten years, hence his judgment of people was very sharp.

Just by looking at the screen, even without seeing the newcomer in person, he could tell that this newcomer was extraordinary.

She did not have a team of people working with her, nor had she signed a contract with a company. She also did not put in any effort on marketing herself. Despite it all, within just half a month, her fan count had risen from zero to three million!

Could an ordinary person achieve such a feat?

Moreover, she had achieved all of these without revealing her face. This could only mean one thing. She was an expert and extremely skilled at her game!

Looking at the entire platform, perhaps only Mu Yourong could win against her. That was why Zhao Tao had arranged for Mu Yourong to challenge her in a game!

Hearing this, Mu Yourong pursed her lips, her eyes filled with disdain. "Mr. Xiao Wan has always been a dabbler. You should know very well how he became famous. If you want me to challenge that rookie, what's the difference between that and losing my status?"

Mr. Xiao Wan became famous because he was not bad looking, and his voice sounded good through the subwoofer. That was why he had gained a bunch of female fans.

On the other hand, Mu Yourong was good-looking and skilled. How could Mr. Xiao Wan compare to her?

Zhao Tao smiled. "Why? Are you afraid of losing to that rookie?"

"Me? Lose?" Mu Yourong snorted.

Zhao Tao walked over and patted Mu Yourong's shoulder, he smiled and said, "I know you won't lose, which is why I suggested you challenge her to a game. Hitara's popularity has been very high recently. She has gained 700,000 fans today! It's said that there are teams that want to sign her and give her the title of Goddess of the Chess World."

If this continued, Hitara's popularity would soon surpass Mu Yourong's! Hearing this, Mu Yourong's expression changed.

It was said that one mountain could not accommodate two tigers. In the current live streaming world, she was the only No. 1, the only goddess in the go world! She absolutely would not allow anyone to threaten her position.

Her assistant, Xiao Lan, continued, "If Miss Mu had not disappeared for so long, Hitara would not have become so popular so quickly! She was simply taking advantage of the situation. She is too shameless! Miss Mu, the fans are also looking forward to you and Hitara battling it out! Teach her a lesson!"

"Alright then! I'll play one round with her."Mu Yourong turned to look at Zhao Tao. "Brother Tao, this can't happen again."

Zhao Tao nodded. "Don't worry. This time, you'll crush Hitara to smithereens, then she won't have a chance to turn the tables later."

Soon, it was eight o'clock.

Mu Yourong turned on her live stream right on time.

Seeing Mu Yourong, her fans were all very excited.

'Rong Rong is finally back.'

'I miss you so much!'

'I heard that Rong Rong is going to challenge Hitara in a chess game tonight, is that true? I'm so looking forward to it! Recently, that Hitara has been really arrogant. A few days ago, she even beat Mr. Xiao Wan with her schemes. I like to watch a good face slapping the most!'