Chapter 63: Dumbstruck

Could this be the same person?

Cen Shaoqing wasn't sure. Although these two account names were very similar, the prefix was different.

However, Niohuru.YZ should be busy working on the OS system recently, so she shouldn't have time to play games. Besides, as a tech expert, how could Niohuru not be doing her job and play chess instead?

So, these two could not be the same person.

Maybe it was just a coincidence!

Cen Shaoqing clicked to add Hitara.YZ as a friend in the game.

After waiting for a long time, the other party still did not respond. Cen Shaoqing originally wanted to play with the other party for a few more rounds, but the other party did not respond, so he could only turn off his computer.

Meanwhile, at the Mu residence.

Mu Yourong sat in her bedroom and called out the system. "Can you check Fifth Master Cen's current favorability rating?"

[No.] The system's voice sounded. [But Li Qiandong's favorability rating has already reached 80%.]

Mu Yourong curled her lips. Although she couldn't find Fifth Master Cen's favorability rating, she was pleased to know Li Qiandong's favorability rating.

After all, Fifth Master Cen and Li Qiandong were good friends. Their views should be pretty much the same. One could imagine that Fifth Master Cen must have a very good impression of her now!

Perhaps Fifth Master Cen was starting to investigate her, just like how she was looking up his information.

"Can you find out Fifth Master Cen's interests and hobbies?"

The system was silent for a moment.

Soon after, a line of words appeared on the control panel in the air.

[Unable to find out the other party's interests and hobbies.]

"In that case, pull up some information on Ye Zhuo,"Mu Yourong said.

[Sorry! The system is unable to find any information on Ye Zhuo.]

Mu Yourong frowned, "How could this be?"

It was fine if the system could not find information about Fifth Master Cen. After all, Fifth Master Cen was so powerful, but she could not even find out anything on Ye Zhuo. What was going on?

As she recalled of Ye Zhuo's reaction tonight, Mu Yourong felt a little uneasy.

Could that piece of trash, Ye Zhuo have really changed?

At this moment, Mu Yourong thought of Li Qingyue.

That's right! She was reborn into this body. She could befriend a lot of noblemen that she couldn't approach in her previous life! So what if Ye Zhuo had changed? She could still stomp Ye Zhuo under her feet.

Mu Yourong made a call and was ready to discuss with Li Qingyue.

"Hello, the subscriber you are calling has turned off..." A cold electronic voice came from the other end of the line.

'Turned off?' Mu Yourong frowned slightly. As far as she knew, Li Qingyue's phone was never turned off.

It was also at this time that Mu Yourong realized that she had not contacted Li Qingyue for more than a week.

Perhaps Yi Tao had died, so Li Qingyue was busy with the funeral?

That should be it!

After all, Yi Tao's illness had reached an incurable state.