Chapter Seventeen

They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered

His fingers were drawing patterns on my chest, tickling me softly, taking me out of my deep sleep. I opened my eyes, and he was balancing on his elbow, his palm on his cheeks, staring at me.

Good morning. A smiled etched on my face.

Mthonga. I could get used to this.

How long have you been up? I stretched my tired limbs.

Long enough to know that you are the most beautiful human being when you are asleep. I chuckled.

Mthonga you never say a man is beautiful. He rolled his eyes.

Thats why I prefer you with your eyes closed. I playfully hit him on the chest.

Come closer. He said holding my hand tightly in his. I shifted closer and he cupped my face.

Morning breath. I looked down covering my mouth.

I dont care. He leaned in and stole a quick kiss on my lips.

You are a handsome man Ntsakisi. He emphasized the word handsome, causing me to giggle against his lips.

Thank you. I went in for another kiss, deepening it this time around.

Look at him still giving me butterflies, as if Im meeting him for the first time, or touching him for the first time. The way he looks into my eyes, or the way he unfolds me, the way he touches me, its sparks, its fire. He makes me happy. So happy.

You are going to be late to see your sister. He said in between giggles.

And you are going to be late for work. he caressed my face with his hand.

I cant get enough of you. His told me all the things his words couldnt express. They glittered and shone like the sun.

He got on top of me, pulled the duvet over our bodies and started kissing me. His kiss was fueled with passion, and I could feel his thing poking my stomach. Our heavy breathing could be heard from a mile away, the sexual tension between us was thick.

I want you so badly. He whispered against my lips, causing me to groan out. His voice made my body quiver from chills. I dont even have the correct way to describe the feeling Im feeling right now.

I removed my hand from his back and went down to stroke his shaft. He stopped kissing me and breathed on my lips, I could see his eyes rolling back from the immense pleasure he was feeling.

Oh Ntsakisi. He used his one hand to balance on the bed and his other one made contact with my hard shaft. They made contact and we started rubbing them against each other.

Shit! I bit his lip from the pleasure.

We upped the pace and his body started convulsing on top of mine. It wasnt long before I felt warm liquids running down my arm and he collapsed next to me, breathing like an animal being chased in a forest. Top of the morning.

He asked if him and his sister could stay at my place for the weekend, I dont mind. I havent met his sister yet, but hes always talking about her, and he loves her very much. Shes the only family member he talks about, and he is solely responsible for her. Im also on my way to Durban to see my Lindelwa. I want to see her and how shes coping with everything going on. And maybe try convincing her to start talking to dad again.

I didnt tell her Im coming, so it will be a total surprise. She is living in my old apartment I used when I was in Uni, the one I bought with my own money. Hand me downs are a thing in this family, so I had to be generous and hand it to her after she finished high school. She hasnt officially started University yet, shes only starting next year, but she left because of the fight with dad, so thats why shes here.