Chapter Thirty

We began in honesty, let us end in it too

His lips are softer now. It means hes doing something right, or maybe Ive been with him enough to teach him the importance of gentleness. Now Im not frustrated as he plants kisses all over my face to wake me, instead, Im looking forward to opening my eyes to meet his beautiful face.

Merry Christmas Mr Manqele-Mfusi. His face was just as beautiful as I thought. His eyes were smiling at me

Merry Christmas Mr Mfusi-Manqele. He leaned in and locked his lips with mine.

Mthonga is forever horny, especially at this hour of the day. Im not complaining though, in the two week that we have been shackled up together, we have been trying all the positions in the books, probably invented new ones. Not to overshare.

Now slow down mister, we have guests. I brushed his head. His eyes are hypnotizing.

Thats not my problem, they are grown, they know what two married men do. He kissed my neck and I moaned out.

Married men huh, sounds like music to my ears. Okay, he has me.

It has been the hardest two weeks. Not only for the both of us, but my whole family as well. I was all over the media after the accident, the picture of my car making headlines for every gossip section and newspaper that cared enough about multi-millionaires like me. Soon after that, I was trending for what I cant control, and that is who I love. I was trolled and criticized and bullied. I had to change number maybe four times and when they started coming to my house, I had to move out. For a complete week, I have been the hottest commodity of the south coast.

The bright side though is my people are getting along. My husband and baby mama are okay with each other. I dont know what they said to each other, but they are civil, and I appreciate that very much. And that is why she is here today, hosting Christmas as she promised, but at the Mfusi-Manqele household. I appreciate her presence, she has been taking care of my mental health since and I couldnt have been more grateful for her. She was also our witness yesterday in court.

Yes, we tied the knot, but no one knows about it. Well not officially. We havent announced anything, only Jordi knows. And maybe after today, we can have a proper wedding.

Mvelwenhle is still not speaking to me. He never called when the whole thing with the press was going on, only Christine was checking up on me. It hurts, a lot, but I cant force him to accept me if he doesnt want to, no matter how much it hurts.

Knock knock. Her soft voiced said on the other side of the door. Mthonga frowned. We are kind of in the middle of something here.

Morning Jordi. He shouted back. I chuckled lowly.

Just the man I need. Ntsakisi can I borrow him for a few seconds.

You can have him. I pushed him off me and rolled out of bed. He laughed.

Thank you. She said sweetly before her footsteps faded.

Cock block. I laughed.

Go. He put on his pajamas shirt which he had taken off a few minutes ago and kissed my lips. No not just your ordinary kiss, a kiss that threatened to have him in a compromising position.

Mthonga go now before she comes back. I titter and pushed him off.

He turned around and I smacked his bum. I could see him roll his eyes with his back facing me. He walked out and closed the door behind him. Its almost 10:00, mom is compulsive, shell probably be here before lunch time to assist because she always wants to be hands on. So I better get ready.