- 2 -

Btw guys, please don't hesitate to comment this fic, i love soooo much to read your remarks!!

▻✧◅

Wooyoung searched on his phone and showed us the photo to Jongho and me.

S: Whhhaaatttt??? Come on man, no way you dated such a beautiful girl!!

WY: What! You mean I don't have the level!? - he shouted in mock anger.

S: Exactly, you're so far from it.

Of course, I was saying that to tease him. Wooyoung is super handsome, he definitely has the level.

YS: Stop your bickerates, children.

JH: Bickering. Not bickerates.

YS: You provoke me?

S: Why you broke up?

WY: We dated for 3 months, then we realized we didn't have that much in common, and we weren't that in love.

S: Well, that's not a horrible breakup.

WY: Nah, it's not. So, are you guys striking a pose for this photo of our new gang yes or no?

Yeosang, Jongho and I looked at Wooyoung's phone's camera and started making faces.

WY: Bunch of weirdos - he laughed. Anyway, I'm posting it on insta, it's your problem if you look ugly.

That was enough for us to stop acting silly and strike a pose.

___

Back home after this day of classes, I had my snack and checked insta. I saw that my name had been mentioned in a post. Wooyoung had uploaded the photo of our "gang" as he likes to call us.

We didn't follow each other on social media yet, and we hadn't sent each other messages. It was the perfect opportunity to send him one. One that talks about the fact, for example, that he chose TO POST A PHOTO WHERE I LOOK HORRIBLE?

_sannie
Dude, are you serious? Have you seen my face in the photo you posted?? You have no respect 🥲

young_woo
What?? Your face looks perfectly fine!

_sannie
Not at alllll! I look puffy!

young_woo
Hahaha noooo stop, you're all cute 🥰

Ah... why does it make me so happy that he says I'm cute? You might say I'm easily influenced, but finally I don't find this photo that bad......

_sannie
Oh well, thank you then 😌

young_woo
That's better 😌

___

We were sitting as usual, Yeosang, Jongho, Wooyoung and I, on our new favorite bench.

WY: Sannie, do you listen to K-pop?

S: Not particularly, why?

WY: Wait, I'll show you an idol, I'm sure you'll love her!

He played a Blackpink music video. I know this group by name, but I don't think I've listened to their songs before.

WY: Look! It's her!!

S: Damn yeah, she's incredible! What's her name??

WY: I knew it was your type! It's Rosé!

S: Is she your favorite?

WY: No, my fav's her! - he said, pointing to his screen. It's Lisa.

S: Stylish. The song's really good too!

WY: And do you know BTS?? I'm such a fan of Jimin!

And that's how Wooyoung converted me, with little effort, to K-pop. It gives us a new common interest, and especially a great reason to share videos on insta to drool together over idols.

It also allow us to learn that we both like to sing and dance. So, we enjoy sharing our little performances sometimes.

_sannie
🎙️ Voice message
What do you think?

You're probably wondering, it's an audio of me singing "Save Me" by BTS. Amazing song, isn't it?

young_woo
Damn that's insane how I adore you my Sannie

Well, um... we need to talk because I know you think something's fishy. I know you're like this: 👀 in front of your phone. So I have to make things clear.

It's Wooyoung. He's very tactile, he likes to tell others that he loves them, compliment them, give them hugs. I admit that it surprised me a bit at first, but now I'm used to it, I know it's just his way of being. There's nothing ambiguous.

Well, I admit he's even more like that with me than with others, but what can I say, we get along so well! We've become really close. I think it's the first time I feel so good with someone, the first time I'm so much myself!

_sannie
Does that mean I sing well? 😏

young_woo
So much, man! We really have to sing a duo someday!!

_sannie
Hell yesss!!! Can't wait!

Really can't wait.

Conclusion of Chapter 2: Bickerates is not the right term.

▻✧◅

So, what do you think so far??

It feels strange to address a foreign audience! I'm curious, may i ask you guys where you from? :)