- 30 -

S : Have a great weekend guys!

E : Bye!

BG : See you on Monday!

I got off the subway and left the station, but in an hour I'll be back to pick up Wooyoung. In the meantime, I hurry home looking forward to taking a shower.

It's May, starting to get hot and dancing all afternoon is becoming challenging.

Once at home, I put my things on the floor and head to the bathroom. After undressing, I turn on the water which starts pouring over my body. It's too cold but it feels good anyway.

I quickly wash my hair, I don't have much time before picking up Woo.

I come out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist thinking about how to dress.

Shorts, I'm too hot today. And a white t-shirt which I tuck into my denim shorts.

I tidy up my apartment quickly while I have a bit time left, then head back to the station I left earlier.

S : Wooyoung!

WY : Saaaan! - he said, once again hugging me to say hello.

S : How are you? Was the trip good? - I asked with a smile.

WY : Yeah I'm so excited to be here, I love Seoul so much!

S : I'm sure you're going to love this neighborhood too, come on!

I started walking and Wooyoung followed.

S : So, how were the first open house events?

WY : Very cool, it's getting me so excited for next year.

S : I bet. Do you want me to accompany you to the open house at my school tomorrow?

WY : Well yeah, why not!

We walked to my apartment and I let him in.

WY : Oh wow this place's so nice!

S : Why are you pretending to discover it? I made you a room tour video - I said laughing.

WY : Yeah true but in real life it's not the same. Oh your famous balcony!

I opened the French door so he could access it and followed him.

WY : Damn this is great you can spy on everyone from here.

S : Yeah that's what I do, sometimes I sit here and watch people pass by. Sometimes they're too weird but then I remember that I'm even weirder so I shut up.

Wooyoung laughed at my remark.

WY : It's true you can be too weird sometimes.

S : Have you looked at yourself?

He laughed again.

S : With your hyena laugh.

WY : Oh, it's been a while - he said with a smile, making me smile in return.

WY : Dude, let's go to a club tonight. We need to change our minds with our shitty breakups.

S : I'm totally in.

WY : Invite your friends too, it'll be more fun.

S : What about we grab a bite at the bar together before and then move to the club after?

WY : Yeah that's fine.

I complied and grabbed my phone to send a message to Beomgyu, Eric and Hongjoong.