- 11 -

1000°. I think it's 1000°. I just woke up, I don't know what time it is but it's the middle of the night.

Wooyoung is still turned towards me, his head on my shoulder, embracing me like a teddy bear. His body is overheated, so is mine. But I wouldn't leave his arms for anything in the world. He doesn't seem determined to move away from me either.

I slowly fell back asleep, lulled by the rhythm of his breathing.

We stayed in this position all night. When I opened my eyes again, I noticed a bit of light seeping through my blinds.

I turned my head and observed Wooyoung sleeping a few inches away from me. His mouth is slightly open, and his lips are slightly swollen from the night. It's cute.

Looking up, I saw Seonghwa on his phone.

S: Have you been awake for a long time? - I said quietly so as not to wake Woo.

SH: Oh San - he said happily, probably happy that someone else is awake. Not too long.

S: Did you sleep well?

SH: Yeah, perfectly!

We stayed on our phones until the other two woke up, then we went downstairs for breakfast after getting dressed.

WY: My mom'll be here in 10 minutes.

The guys live close to each other so Wooyoung's mom was going to pick them up.

YS: Anyway, it was really cool San!

S: It went by too quickly, I'm bummed that you guys are leaving already.

WY: Do you wanna come to my place?? That way we can finally sing!

S: Just the two of us?

WY: Yeah.

S: Damn yes, I'll ask my mom! - I said getting up to find my mom in the kitchen followed by Wooyoung.

SH: Yeo, I think we stink - he laughed.

S: Mom, can I go to Woo's today? - I asked excitedly.

WY: You can stay overnight too! - he added. Well, I have to ask my mom but I think it's okay!

San's Mom: Uh, yes, no problem - she replied after thinking for a moment, making us let out a little cry of joy.

San's Mom: Are you going with them?

WY: Yes, there's room in the car - he replied for me.

San's Mom: Great, I'll come pick you up then San, you'll send me a message.

S: Too cool, thanks!

WY: Guys, do you wanna join too? - he offered to Yeosang and Seonghwa, wanting to avoid making them feel excluded.

Damn. Not that I don't like them, but I was happy to finally have some alone time with Woo you know...

SH: Thanks but I have something planned today.

YS: Same, I have to go to my grandparents'.

Oh, thanks god. I'm trying to hide my joy as best as I can. Damn, I'm really the worst friend.

WY: Too bad for you loooseers!

YS: Uncalled for - he laughed.

WY: I'm a super generous man.

Wooyoung's mom eventually arrived and agreed that I could sleep over at their place. So, I quickly packed my bag and got into the car with the guys.

We chatted together during the journey and I got to know Woo's mom. Who knows, she might become my mother-in-law one day??

Wedding music.

"Take good care of my Wooyoung, Sannie."

"Don't worry about that, Mom."

OH NO, I'M GOING BACK TO MY FANTASIES! It's nice to dream.

We first dropped off Yeo and Hwa at their homes and then finally arrived at Wooyoung's place. He also lives in a house on the outskirts in a small subdivision.

I entered and discovered Wooyoung's living space.

WY: Make yourself at home.

S: Isn't your dad here?

WY: No, he's on a business trip for a performance.

S: What performance?

WY: He's a musician. Did I never tell you?

S: Whaat??? Wait, that's so cool!!

WY: He sings and plays the guitar - he said proudly. He has a few gigs in small towns right now. Come, take a look.

He led me through a corridor and opened the door to a room in the house.

WY: It's his office.

There were lots of instruments, plenty of guitars hanging on the wall. I looked at them in admiration.

WY: He's taken me with him to the recording studio before, I've been able to record a cover and everything.

S: You kidding?! Play it for me??

He searched on his phone and played the song (the one in the media). It's so beautiful, I love his voice. I'm a fan.

S: Wow... that's sooo cool, I love it!

WY: Thanks, Sannie. My dad helped me a lot with the arrangement and everything.

S: You're so lucky. I'd love to be able to record songs too!

WY: It would be so great if we did a cover together! I could ask my dad!

S: Oh man, that's my dream!

WY: GO FOR IT, I CAN'T WAIT!

S: ME TOO! WHICH SONG SHOULD WE CHOOSE??

WY: Fake Love by BTS, what do you think?? I've really wanted to do it for a while!

S: Yeah, that works for me!!

We suddenly got caught up in our excitement, still standing in the middle of his house's hallway. I hadn't even had time to put down my things, we were so thrilled with this new idea that we couldn't think of anything else.

WY: Come, follow me.

Wooyoung took me to his room and I put my bag in a corner of the room. I noticed a guitar next to his desk.

S: Can you play too??

WY: A bit, yeah. My dad taught me. While we wait to record in the studio we can practice with the guitar and all - he said grabbing it and sitting on his bed.

He's too cool. He sings so well and can play the guitar. I watched him attentively, eager to hear him play.

He went on the internet to find the chords for Fake Love and started trying to reproduce them which he managed to do quite quickly. I just watched him, impressed, with my mouth slightly open.

He began singing the lyrics while strumming the guitar strings. The sunlight streaming through the window hit his face, making his lovely features shine. I could die now, I think I'm already in heaven.

Conclusion of Chapter 11: Wooyoung's a super generous man.

▻✧◅

Any BTS fans here? I think so haha, what's your favorite songs? 🤔

Personally, I have a big crush on "The Eternal", it's just amazing 😭

Our Time Will Come ~ 𝒲𝑜𝑜𝓈𝒶𝓃जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें