- 38 -

SH: San you start!

S: Come on, action.

WY: I really wanna draw some silly stuff on your cheeks - he said.

YS: Oh great, that way you'll look stupid all night!

SH: It won't be a change from usual - he teased me.

S: Jerk - I replied laughing. Okay go ahead, but nothing explicit please - I anticipated.

WY: How about cute little poops?

I let out a small desperate laugh before agreeing. He fetched a black marker, grabbed my head to keep it still, and started drawing on my first cheek. He's so focused. I look at his concentrated face from the corner of my eye.

I notice the small mole on his lip before he turn my head to draw on my other cheek. This time, I focus on the mole under his eye. It brought back memories, I used to be a big fan of his beauty marks back then. I found them sexy. Actually, I think I still do?

WY: Done! Wanna see my masterpiece?

S: Of course! - I said getting up to look at myself in the living room mirror accompanied by the laughter of the other guys who had just discovered Woo's piece of art.

S: Oh damn, they're really cute! - I exclaimed laughing.

WY: Well, I put effort into it you know!

S: Perfect, now I'm ready for the evening - I said sitting back down. Your turn, Jongho!

JH: Action for me too.

SH: Hey, you're all determined to do actions right from the start!

S: Well, we're not gonna beat around the bush.

YS: I've got an idea. You have to change your Instagram profile picture and put one where you make a silly face and you have to leave it until tomorrow.

JH: Well, that's fine with me.

S: Oh wait, I have the perfect photo!

I searched through my photos and found the one I had in mind. I turned my phone to show the guys and they burst into laughter upon seeing it.

 I turned my phone to show the guys and they burst into laughter upon seeing it

SH: It's perfect!!

JH: Oh no it's horrible! Not that one!

YS: Too late, you said it's okay!

Jongho changed his profile picture grumbling and we moved on to Yeosang's turn.

YS: Truth for me.

WY: Tell us a secret you've never told us.

SH: Oh that's gonna be fun, I can feel it.

YS: Isn't a secret supposed to remain secret?

WY: Shut up and tell us.

YS: Whoa that's violent - he laughed. He thought for a moment before continuing. Okay, I've got a good one! In high school I had a bit of a crush on Jongho - he confessed with a slightly embarrassed laugh.

JH, S, SH, WY: What!!?? - we all responded in shock.

WY: No way!

SH: Why didn't you ever tell us Yeo!?

YS: Dunno bro!

I shot a mischievous look at Jongho who blushed slightly. He understood the meaning of my glance as he mimed me to stop looking at him.

JH: It's better that I didn't know, I'm sure I would have panicked too much.

WY: Why?

JH: I'm terrible at love.

S: The other day he downloaded Tinder and hid his phone under his pillow for 10 minutes because his match sent him a message - I said amused, making the guys laugh with me.

YS: Damn, Jongho - he said despairing.

S: Anyway, maybe this confession will revive things and you two will end up together by the end of the evening - I joked but mostly to throw a lifeline to Jongho who's making no effort.

What I didn't expect was that neither of them would respond and they would just look at me with a slightly eager expression.

Okay... There's a big awkward silence. Everyone understands what's happening and no one dares say anything, too embarrassed by what's unfolding.

It's Wooyoung who finally broke the silence, not quite in the best way in my opinion.

WY: San and I also had a crush on each other in high school but we only admitted it recently...

JH, SH: What!!??

YS: I knew it. There was something obvious between you two.

SH: Wait, since when are you gay Woo?

WY: I've no idea! San's the only guy who made me feel this way!

Okay, I would be lying if I said I'm not a little happy and proud right now.

YS: Too cute. You're gay for San.

WY: Was.

S: Yeah but we kissed a month ago, remember - I said to tease him.

JH, SH, YS: WHAAAT??

Wooyoung burst into laughter and I did too.

WY: Yeah, but it was to do each other a favor, right?

SH: Wait, why did you two kiss?

WY: Well, we were missing kisses since our breakups, and besides, it's San's fault, he's too attractive it was too hard to resist!

JH: Wow... Some others will end the evening together.

Okay... The return of the awkward silence. More intense, whiter than white. The tension is palpable.

S: Come on Seonghwa, your turn!

SH: Yes haha, let's go!

We were all more embarrassed than ever.

YS: Wait a minute, ain't we gonna talk about Woo saying that San is too attractive and then I turn my head and see San with those two poops on his cheeks?

We all burst into laughter. There you go, the atmosphere has lightened up. I forgot I had those damn poops on my cheeks.

But I won't forget that Woo said I'm super attractive. I think the alcohol he drank tonight made him a bit too honest, much to my delight.

Yunho and Mingi're gonna be happy.

Conclusion of Chapter 38: San has poops on his cheeks.

▻✧◅

💩 💩

Jongsang!! I know there are some happy people there hahaha