- 44 -

Play the media while reading this!!

▻✧◅

We were both lying there, side by side, half-lifeless.

WY: It's gonna be a pain to sleep with the handcuffs though. Mingi's really a little jerk - he said laughing.

S: Stop pretending, you're gonna hug me like usual and we won't move all night so it won't change anything.

WY: Yeah, you're not wrong... - he chuckled. He sat up and stared at our chained wrists for a moment. But the handcuffs are kind of exciting, though.

I looked at them too. What's exciting is having you in my bed, Jung Wooyoung. With your shorts exposing your thighs and your oversized t-shirt letting me catch a glimpse of your collarbones.

S: You're easily pleased - I chuckled softly.

I say that but I agree with him...

WY: It's not just the handcuffs.

I look at him for a moment.

S: Oh, and what else is there?

Our voices have changed. They're deeper, more serious, more seductive.

WY: You. And that's something.

S: I turn you on?

WY: You can't imagine how much.

I say nothing. I stare at him, devouring him with my eyes. Wooyoung, can you feel it? Can you feel the lightning between us? It strikes me in place, pierces through my body, transcends me.

I rise to his level and press him against the mattress pushing his shoulders to straddle his hips, leaning over him.

I lower myself slowly, very slowly, making him wait. But I'm as impatient as he is, eager to find his lips again. And finally, after eternal seconds, our mouths meet again, only further fueling our carnal desire. Passionate. Wild. I lick his lip, he bites mine.

We kiss without restraint. His tongue joins mine, inviting it to dance with fervor. This contact only intensifies my unbearable attraction to him, to his body, to his being.

I feel his hand on my side but my t-shirt separates them. He soon slips under the fabric and I shiver at the touch of his fingers on my skin. He slides them along my features, tracing the muscles of my stomach, exploring my body, moving up to my chest, brushing against my nipple, grazing my skin.

I close my eyes and slightly open my mouth to breathe better, my entire body tenses and trembles under his fingers.

WY: You were right.

S: What?

WY: When you said I wouldn't ask questions when it's with a guy I like.

I freeze for a moment, lost in his words, in his gaze burning into my retina, consuming me from within.

WY: Damn San eat me up already - he said in a pleading sigh.

It doesn't take more for me to plunge into his neck and devour him without caring for a second that I'll leave visible marks. He takes his free hand from under my t-shirt and places it in my hair, ruffling it slowly but forcefully.

I leave his neck to descend slowly, licking his skin, kissing it with desire. I lift his t-shirt and continue my journey along his chest. I hear him release a sigh of pleasure, making me shiver. I feel his skin vibrate under my lips.

He places his hand on my back and scratches me slowly, with passion. I place mine against his hip, making my way under his shorts. I start to lower the latter slowly as I continue to descend, gliding over his stomach, approaching gently his pelvis.

I lose my mind hearing him let out a slight moan. My chest will give in under the beats of my heart. If you only knew how many times I've dreamed of your body, Wooyoung. If you only knew how many times I've dreamed of this moment.

I continue to descend, my hairs standing on my arms. I finally reach his groin and immediately feel his body tense. A shiver runs down my spine.

With his handcuffed hand, he intertwines his fingers with mine forcefully as I start to lick slowly the object of my desires.

WY: Aaaah... One day you're gonna kill me, Choi San... - he whispered in a low hoarse moan that made me lose my soul.

Conclusion of Chapter 44: Wooyoung's skin vibrates under San's lips.

▻✧◅

I still can't believe i wrote a lemon... But it was a must for this fic and i honestly stayed pretty soft, didn't wanna shock you 👀