- 36 -

S: Guyyyyys!!!

MG: Saaaan!!

YH: I missed you so much Sannie!!

S: I missed you guys too! It's been too long!

After these beautiful reunions, we strolled around town as we used to do in high school.

YH: So San, what's new?

S: Not much, really. Oh wait, Wooyoung and I kissed about a month ago.

MG: WHAT? AND YOU WAITED ALL THIS TIME TO TELL ME!?

YH: Who's Wooyoung??

S: He was in high school, you know him he was at my 18th birthday party - I explained while Mingi was chocking me in the middle of the street.

YH: But how did you guys end up kissing?? Do you still see each other?

I explained the story in more detail, especially the fact that I had a crush on him in high school because, until now, Mingi was the only one among our group of friends who knew.

I then explained what had happened a month ago and repeated what I had told Eric and Beomgyu that I wasn't sure if I really had feelings for him again.

MG: I don't like Wooyoung.

S: All because he stole your eraser in tenth grade, get over it man! - I laughed desperately.

YH: But what about him? Do you think he has feelings for you?

S: Oh, um... Honestly I don't think so. I think what happened was purely physical.

YH: Doesn't matter, dig deeper! You have to try to make him fall in love with you again!

S: What, why?? I don't want anything to happen between us!

MG: Dude, stop, you've been talking about him with a big smile since earlier. It's the first time in three months that you haven't mentioned Hyunjin. It's clear you're happy again.

S: Oh really? - I asked perplexed, not having realized everything he just said.

YH: Are you going to see each other this summer?

S: Yeah it's planned.

YH: Go for it!

S: Damn I can't with you, you don't even know him - I laughed.

MG: Nah, seriously, don't rush. But you subtly dig deeper and see if he might have feelings for you.

S: Seriously guys, you're making such grand plans.

MG: Well, yeah, but otherwise you're gonna miss out on your story, it's enough!

YH: Invite him to sleep at your place, suggest watching a romantic movie and BOOM, you kiss him!

S: What's with your crappy ideas!

MG: It's a crappy idea, though you still send a message to tell him you're in Daegu and ask when you'll see each other!

S: Are you guys playing Cupid or what?

MG: Get your phone out.

S: Okay, okay... - I conceded slightly intimidated by my dumb friend. But, by the way, it's planned that I'll see him with Jongho, Yeosang, Seonghwa and him. So it won't just be the two of us.

MG: No problem, that's something.

YH: Afterward, you'll ask him to see each other just the two of you.

S: Damn, you guys tire me out trying to set me up with someone I'm not even sure I want something to happen with - I laughed desperate.

MG: Yeah, but we know better than you what you feel.

S: Are you my therapist or what?

MG: Yeah, a little - he laughed.

S: So, I told them that I just got back and am available all next week.

YH: Perfect!

We continued to talk about our lives for long minutes before Wooyoung responded to my message.

S: Woo said he's available all the time except Monday!

MG: Good!

In the end, all the guys replied and we agreed on Tuesday. We planned to spend the evening and stay at Yeosang's because his parents wouldn't be there (he no longer lives in Daegu but he went back to his parents' for the holidays too).

Everyone will be there, Jongho, Hwa, Yeo, Woo and me. Like during that summer. Like five years ago. The five of us.

It's gonna be weird getting sucked back into the past when so much time has passed. I can't wait to see it, I feel like we're gonna have a really great time.

YH: Dude don't forget, try to sleep with Woo if you can!

S: Yeah yeah, I know Cupid. But first I wanna see if he's gonna propose it by himself like he used to.

MG: Oh, he did that?

S: Yeah, well, he did it once I think. At least, I remember it happening once.

YH: Oh and try to say some ambiguous stuff!

S: Yes, yes...

MG: And be touchy-feely with him so he'll be all excited!

S: Damn, you're gonna make me panic! I won't even know how to act!

YH: I admit damn it's like we're three years old - he laughed.

MG: Yeah clearly, we're three years old right now. But it's fun to help San pick up.

S: I didn't even want to pick him up at first, but...

MG: Don't pretend. If you just could right now, wouldn't you pick him up?

I thought very little before answering.

S: Well, I admit that... But he's so beautiful, it's insane. I can't resist, for real.

YH: This is gonna go wrong on Tuesday...

MG: Bring something to protect San, you never know - he said seriously.

S: You guys are ridiculous, nothing's gonna happen - I laughed joyfully at their nonsense.

They are unbearable when they both go into their bullshits. But well... That's why I love them.

Conclusion of Chapter 36: Wooyoung stole Mingi's eraser in tenth grade.

▻✧◅

Soon the gang reunited after 5 long years!! ✨☄️💫

Well, for us it was quick... but for San it was long!