- 9 -

That's it, our next outing's planned. This time, it's at my place! Wooyoung, Seonghwa and Yeosang will be there. Jongho went on vacation so he won't be here.

I invited them to stay over, but it's in three days. In the meantime, I miss Wooyoung. It's tough not to see him every day, so whenever I can, I send him stuff on Insta.

I just came across the perfect post. So I quickly shared the publication with him: 'We all have a friend who makes us deaf with their animal laughter.'

young_woo
Lmaooo, but you still love me

_sannie
I adore you

young_woo
Is that all?

_sannie
It's a lot! 😂

young_woo
Lmao well, I hope so

_sannie
My I adore you

_sannie
It was more than just an I love you

Okay, so we agree that I just made an indirect declaration to him? Yes, I'm flirting. But I'm sure he'll take it as a completely normal remark, as usual.

young_woo
Aaaaaaaah, that's much better!

There you go, once again, I have no idea if I'm the only one finding all this ambiguous. Anyway, one thing's for sure, my heart is beating fast. Very fast. And even if it's maybe only in my head, I like to think that he's also flirting.

I don't know what to reply anymore. My heart is panicking because of my disguised declaration.

_sannie
😂😂

_sannie
Dw man

young_woo
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Nah maaan

He's overdoing it with the emojis, right...? And what's with this message, is he drunk all of a sudden? I can't reply to that anymore. Whatever, anyway our text conversations are always quite short.

I'll just content myself with rejoicing alone the fact that he was waiting for me to tell him that I love him, whether it's flirting or not. And even if he probably doesn't grasp the seriousness of my words, it feels good to express my love to him.

___

The guys just arrived at my place. I live in a house on the outskirts of Daegu, halfway into the countryside. I gave them a little tour to show them around, especially to show them the pool that will save us from this heat.

S: You didn't forget your swimsuits, right?

WY: Of course not!

YS: When are we swimming? I'm already too hot!

S: Well, we can go right now if you want.

WY: Yeah!

We all went to change and we met at the poolside.

I see you coming, you must be thinking this is the first time I've seen Wooyoung in a swimsuit and that I probably can't help but check him out? Well, you're absolutely right. Why would I deprive myself? But I try to remain discreet and not show that damn... it doesn't leave me indifferent to see his body exposed.

Before going into the water, I climbed onto an inflatable mattress and Seonghwa joined me.

S: Aaaah, stop it, you're gonna make me fall!!

SH: No, look! - he said, doing his best to keep balance on our small boat.

We finally managed to stabilize, with me lying on the mattress and Seonghwa half sprawled on top of me. Meanwhile, Wooyoung and Yeo got into the water.

S: We're pirates! Let's go in search of treasures, SeongSparrow!

I barely had time to finish my sentence when Wooyoung overturned our pirate ship, making me fall into the water. I heard him laughing heartily after coming back to the surface.

SH: Asshole, you destroyed our crew!

WY: You guys are such bad pirates! - he laughed.

This remark is unacceptable, so I jumped on Wooyoung to try to drown him. But gently, don't worry.

After quite a struggle, each of us trying to dunk the other, we noticed that Yeosang and Hwa had climbed onto the inflatable mattress.

S: Niiice, because of you I lost my pirate spot.

WY: It's okay, let's create our crew, just the two of us.

S: You're cute but we don't have any boat.

WY: Climb on my shoulders. We'll steal theirs.

S: Sounds nice - I said, climbing onto Woo.

He grabbed my legs to prevent me from falling and then moved towards our target.

WY: Boarding!!!

YS: AAAAAH! WE'RE BEING ATTACKED, HWA!

So our crews clashed with me trying to tip their boat over and them trying to get me off Wooyoung's shoulders.

Obviously, not surprisingly, Woo and I won. Well, yes, we're too strong. Our crew's the best in the world. Call me Mugiwara.

So we stole the mattress and settled on it astride.

Wooyoung, who was behind me, leaned backward to lie on the remaining part of the mattress behind him. I did the same and laid my back on him.

We're good here, we're staying like that for a few minutes to enjoy the sun. But more than on the warmth of the rays, I focus on the sensation of his skin against mine. Of my bare back on his stomach. His thighs on either side of my body.

And despite myself, letting head be carried away by obscene thoughts, desire arose. Slightly. I started to imagine pleasant things, and before my mind went where I wouldn't admit, I abruptly stopped my thoughts, realizing what I was thinking about.

Damn, it's not an erection I feel rising, is it??? I threw myself into the water without asking more questions.

WY: Damn San, you're crazy, you scared me too much!! What you doing!? - he said after managing to stabilize on the mattress again.

I said nothing and just looked at him guiltily, my head half-hidden underwater, trying to drown my shame.

Conclusion of Chapter 9: Desire arose. Slightly.

▻✧◅

What's your favorite Woosan moment? 🤔

Personally, one of my faves is this one:

Usually, it's always Woo who gives San kisses, it was the first time it was the other way around 😭😭+ Woo's little smile at the end,  it's too much for my little heart

Usually, it's always Woo who gives San kisses, it was the first time it was the other way around 😭😭+ Woo's little smile at the end, it's too much for my little heart...