- 8 -

Yeosang eventually came back, his phone was working normally again. Wooyoung and I didn't tell him what we had done, too afraid of getting scolded.

As we were about to resume the game, Seonghwa received a message from Seungkwan.

SH: Haha I knew it, he doesn't believe me!

WY: Dammit, your acting was pretty good though.

S: Disappointed.

JH: Well honestly, you can tell from his face Hwa doesn't like English teachers.

YS: What are you talking about - he laughed. When can you tell that kind of thing from someone's face?

JH: Dunno, I just felt like talking nonsense.

S: Thanks Jongho for that intervention.

WY: What a dedicated citizen.

The evening continued, we kept playing and then returned to chatting and laughing. Fatigue began to set in at 3 AM and we decided to go to bed. We changed and tried to fit five people into the tent.

WY: San, you're more on me than on the mattress.

True. Half of my body is on Wooyoung.

S: Yeah, but Seonghwa's half on me too.

SH : That's true.

WY: Wait, you know what? I'll lie in the other direction and I'll be the pillow.

YS: Wooyoung the body pillow.

S: Sounds like a cartoon name.

JH: Wait, does that mean I'll have your feet in my face?

Wooyoung laughed.

WY: You can put your pillow against my calf, idiot. San, you go here - he said, placing my head at his chest level. Seonghwa, here - he pointed to his hip - and Yeo, you go on my thigh.

Everyone settled. Wooyoung put his arm over me.

WY: So, aren't we comfortable here??

YS: I'm super comfortable.

S: And you, is it okay? Aren't we crushing you too much?

WY: No, it's perfect!

We turned off the lights on our phones, then I felt Wooyoung start to touch my chest.

S: What the fuck are you doing?

WY: I don't understand where you are, is this your stomach or your chest?

S: Well, my chest.

WY: Oh yeah, your nipple's here - he said pinching it slightly.

S: AAAH! Stop pinching my nipple!!

Is he crazy? Does he have zero shame?

SH: Okay, it's getting weird next to me...

YS: I think we're gonna leave you two alone... - he joked, making Wooyoung laugh.

SH: Oh shit Yeo, I just realized something, we actually have the worst spot...

YS: Why?

SH: Imagine tomorrow morning Wooyoung has morning wood?

YS: AAAAAAAAAH!!!!

SH: Especially since it's almost his contact name!!

Wooyoung, Jongho and I burst into laughter. After chatting for a few more minutes, we finally fell silent to sleep.

Wooyoung had his arm around my chest, and my head fell to the side to rest against his shoulder.

It's the first time I sleep with him. I wish I hadn't fallen asleep so quickly to enjoy being in his arms longer.

___

Movement woke me up, Seonghwa and Yeosang are leaving the tent. It's daylight.

S: You already awake? What time is it?

SH: Yeah, it's 9:20. We couldn't go back to sleep.

I turned my head feeling Wooyoung move next to me. He had just woken up too.

WY: Bbbhhm mmmhhhmm.

SH: That means he didn't sleep enough. Go back to sleep.

WY: Mmhh, what's with all this lighhhthh...

He turned to try to escape the sun's rays. Jongho still looks asleep, this guy's a log. I don't know if that's a saying, but basically, he has a deep sleep.

S: Wait, I'm going out too - I said, joining Seonghwa and Yeosang outside the tent.

YS: You guys were so cute with Wooyoung when you were sleeping, he was holding your wrist.

S: Oh really?

YS: Yeah, wait, I took a photo - he said before showing me his phone.

I could die for this photo. Wooyoung and I were asleep face to face, our noses separated by a few centimeters. I hadn't even noticed that I hadn't woken up on his chest.

My arm was folded towards my chin and Wooyoung was holding my wrist in his hand as if it were something precious. As if it helped him have sweet dreams.

He looked so peaceful. And so did I. I could die for this photo. Did I already say that? Don't care.

S: It's true that we're too cute. Can you send it to me?

YS: I'll send it to the group with the other photos from the evening.

It was an incredible evening. Even if it was for the game, Wooyoung and I had kissed. And we had slept together for the first time. I would like to experience that every day.

Conclusion of Chapter 8: Bbbhhm mmmhhhmm.

▻✧◅

I can't wait to post all the story, you're not ready for the turn it's gonna take.

I hope you'll like it, it's gonna be a bit surprising, I won't say more 🤓