Evnne maknae line--You

I have four boys friend and we always hangout together and make jokes and laugh together and even sleep in one room together eventhough i am a girl but i am the one sleep on the bed and four of them sleep on the floor.

Well today i notice something else in them that they always avoid me and watch me from afar and i am kinda scared about that.

I see Moon Jeong Hyeon and i approach him.
"Hey Moon Jeong"
"Oh hey"
"I wanna ask something"
"What is it?"
"why are you avoiding me?"
"Nothing"
"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"No why would you think of that"
"Because maybe your girlfriend don't allow you to talk to me or any other girls so that you avoid me"
"Nope" then he walks away like nothing happend.

Then i saw YunSeo and then i quickly ran to him.
"Hey Yunseo!"
He looked at me
"What"
"I wanna ask you something-but please....stop ......first" i stop to take breathe.
"Okay what?"
"Why are you guys avoiding me?"
"We were not"
"Yes you are or...maybe you have a girlfriend"
Then he run away
"Hey--" i was about to call him again, then i saw Jihoo reading books. So i came to him
"Hey Jihoo"
"Yeah?" He asked without looking at me
"Can i talk to you"
"Well you are talking" i roll my eyes, typical Park Jihoo
"Okay so i wanna ask,do you like someone?"
"No,why?"
"Nothing"
"Okay because you were avoiding me"
"Really I didn't know"
"Okay byee i wanna see Seungeon"

I starts to walk away and i try to find Seungeon but he is not there- oh i forgot he is always at the rooftop.Then i went to the rooftop to see him reading book.

"Hey Seungeonii,i wanna talk"
Then he throw his book,cih not like I didn't know he was reading a book he always reads with Jihoo and Yunseo except the Moon Jeong Hyeon.

"Okay talk."
"Okay so why are you guys avoiding me these past few days?"
" We didn't"
"Okay so tell all of them to gather up and go to the Morgold cafe ok?"
"Okay"

So i went back to class until it is time to go home,i went home and get dress to go to the Morgold cafe.

-cafe-

I am waiting for them inside the cafe,after a minute of waiting there they are Seungeon, Yunseo,Moon Jeong and Jihoo.

"Hi guys," i greet them first
Then they just waved "hi"

"Ok guys so the reason why i asked you guys to come here is because i want to ask something-- i mean it's not just something it's something something you know like--"

"Something important," Yunseo cuts me off with his eyes still on his phone,ugh why didn't i think of that word stupid brain.

"Yeah,something important,thanks Yunseo ah," i winked at him even though he wasn't looking at me.

"Ok what's that 'something' " Jihoo asked

"Ok so i have noticed something weird between you guys," i squint my eyes at them.

"What,we didn't even do anything," Moon Jeong said ,Chilling and looking at me with no emotion like always

"Okay then can you tell me something?," I rub my hands together.

"What is it?," Seungeon  asked

"Do you guys like someone and.......who is it?," I asked

"Yeah,"Yunseo said, i then look at Moon Jeong
"I have but.....ummm idk hehe," then i look at Seungeon
"Ummm, yes?i guess," Then at Jihoo
"Yes!," He said excitedly

"Okay,so who is it?," I asked them,Excitedly

"YOU"
"YOU"
"YOU"
"YOU"
They said in unison

"We like you Y/N," Seungeon said smiling.
"You and just YOU," THEY SAID AGAIN IN UNISON

SO......WHO AM I GOING TO PICK BETWEEN THE FOUR OF THEM???