Blind date- Gyuvin

-Y/N's POV-

Today,My friend set me up on a blind date and guess what?! She didn't really asked me if I agree or not.

But eventually,I agreed.

It's because I am always studying,So I think I need to have a new chapter of my life,But I don't know if this works though, Sometimes blind dates works but sometimes it don't.

So I'm kind of worried about it,PUH LEEZE!

'Why would you be worried? If it doesn't work then get into another one!'

I looked at myself on the mirror,I looked totally different,All this time I know myself was a nerd and the one who always stays in class to study,So basically I'm not really popular.

People only knows me from my grades...

"Okay, I'm ready let's go," I said to myself and went out of the house,Thank god my mother is not here,If she's here, She's gonna kill me.

This is because she always wants me to study and get high grades,So That is why I am 'Smart with study but stupid with love'

While my dad said,I can do whatever I want cause this is my life,But not too much,He says it when my mother is not there because If he said that while my mother is listening, he's gonna get a piece of her.

My mom is a nasty person,while my dad is a warm-hearted person,But I still love them.

The taxi came,I went inside and told the driver where my destination is gonna be.

-TIME SKIP-

ARRIVED! At the Dainty cafe,I look to see inside that there are a lot of guys, WAIT! which one is him? What's his name again,OH! Kim Gyuvin.

I texted him and ask if he is already here,and he said yes, he's wearing a blue tuxedo? Whatever that's just weird,do people going on a blind dates wear tuxedo though?

I look around to find a guy with a blue tuxedo,Oh! There he is....

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo," I said as I bowed to him.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo," He stands up and bowed to me.

"You can sit," He said and I sat.

"So,your name is Y/N?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Oh okay,My name is Kim Gyuvin," He said and nodded in response, Seriously don't know what to say.

I see that he was thinking of a subject to talk about.

"Do you want to drink?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Sur-e," UGH! SERIOUSLY MY VOICE CRACKED,He looked at me and smiled.

"You must be thirsty that your voice cracked," He said and smiled,IS THAT THE WAY OF MAKING FUN OF ME?

"What would you like to order?" The waiter asked.

"White coffee please," He said and looked at me,

"I would like to order watermelon Juice," I said and the waiter nodded.

"Food?" The waiter said,But this guy Gyuvin shakes his head,but he points to me.

GOD,I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO SO I SHAKED MY HEAD TOO.

The waiter nodded and said she will be right back.

"So Y/N,You have been on a blind date before?" He said and I shaked my head.

"You can talk you know? I don't eat people I eat Ramen," He said that made me giggled.

"I know,sorry, It's just awkward," I said and he nodded.