Mafia- ZB1 & Evnne

Just a bit of a spoiler~~

I kind of want to make a Zerobaseone and Evnne's ff.

Although this oneshot story is not yet completed but I maybe try to make another one :)

I actually got an interview with a famous writer in my country,I showed her my oneshots stories...

She was amazed cause I am still young yet I am already writing something and she said maybe someday I would be a novelist or a famous writer like her.

And I even ask her if I am doing the right thing on my book,and she said "Yes," That one word literally made my day better.

Because everytime I make stories,I feel like there's something missing and I feel like the readers who are reading my book doesn't like my story.

And everytime I want to publish a story,I asked myself,"what if people don't like these?" "What if this story doesn't make any sense?" "What if the readers only read the beginning of the story and what if the readers are getting bored reading my stories?" "What if,When I published a story no one would want to read it?"

There is so many What If inside my mind before I tried to publish a story.

I hope you guys liked my works from the from the first one until the one I have published maybe a week ago :)

And maybe I feel like there is a lot of grammar mistakes at almost all of my stories and I apologize for that 😃

I just remembered what people always said, "Just do what you wanna do, Nobody's perfect,"

I guess everybody have said those right? 😊

I want to thank you guys for reading my stories and even voted for it although there's a lot of grammar mistakes 😉 I hope you guys will always continue to read my stories and also Vote for them 🤠 and maybe comment too 🐱

That's all what I want to say,If you're reading until here,I just want to say Thank you!!!! I hope you guys support me and don't forget to follow me too! 😁 I'll definitely going to follow you back 😊 byee guyss~

And don't forget to read my Mafia (not official) book 😁

🤍❤️🤍❤️