Bottle- Mun Jung Hyun

-Y/N's POV-

Today we have a gym class,Like all of the period are only gym just for today and all of the class from 4-1,4-2,4-3,4-4, It's basically everyone from class 4.

"So guys I'm your gym teacher for today,Just call me Miss Ahn and now we are going to do a warm up okay,You can start now," Miss Ahn said,All of us answered"yes"

We started our warm up,After the warm up any of us can pick any exercise or physical activities as long as it fits the subject.

I decided to pick netball cause why not? I'm pro anyways..

I played with my friends and some other students from other class.

Our school's hall is so big,So netball and basketball players can play here at the same time.

We played hardly as if it is a real match,We played until there is winner of the game.

It's basically my team, It's because there is me,I am really good at netball,every school we are against with,The winner is always us, because there is me,Sorry...

-Time skip-

Now,we are having a break after an exhausting game,My friends went to the cafeteria to buy what they want to buy.

While I am drinking my water,I felt like someone is watching me,I felt it really weird,I look to see it was Mun Jung Hyun.

'What?! Why would he look at me? Maybe he is looking something or someone else behind me?'

"Umm your name is Y/N right?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Umm I think you drank my water," He said to me,My eyes widened.

As I heard those I spit my water on his gym suit! GOSH!!

"I Am so sorry,I was surprised," I said freaking out.

"It's okay," He said with a smile.

"And I'm sorry for drinking your water," I said and nodded with a smile,which you would fall in love.

"It's fine,Where is yours?" He ask me and I look at him weirdly.

"M-mine?" I ask him back.

"Yess,your water," He said AGAIN with a smile on his face.

I searched for my water and I took it,Gosh why did I drink his,mine is just beside it.

I picked my water and showed to him,he took it and HE DID SOMETHING THAT REALLY IS UNBELIEVABLE!

Why would he drinks it?! Is he crazy? It will be an indirect kiss! Well I was the one who drank his water first.

"It's better than my water," He said and my eyes WIDENED.

"Uhh Hahaha okay I'm gonna go," I said and walks away bit by bit.

"I like you," He said and I stopped

WHAT DID HE SAY?!

HE LIKES ME?!?!

"Let's go on a date," He said and a loud cheer was heard.

"WOW URI MUNJUNG IS GOING ON A DATE WITH A GIRL!!" I think those people who were screaming is his team mates.

"Uhh me?" I said and he nodded and helds my hand.

"Are you for reals?" I said and he nodded again and smiled.

"Let's go Jagiya," He said and I smiled at him.

Well actually I have liked this guy for years too,But I didn't tell anybody,GOSH THIS IS REALLY FATE !!!

I liked that person and didn't have the courage to tell anybody and didn't have the courage to confess.

BUT FIRST TIME TALKING TO HIM FACE TO FACE,WE SUDDENLY DATE BECAUSE OF A....

OF A.....

BOTTLE!!!

-End-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO URI MUN JUNG HYUN (MUNJUNG) ❤️❤️❤️😊

-Hope you guys like it 😉