Seungmo-Bet

*Not from Boys Planet trainees,Btw he is from Ampers&one*

-Seungmo's POV-

"Seungmo,I bet you to date that girl over there," Siyun Hyung said to me while pointing to this one girl.

"That girl? Isn't that Y/N?"

He nodded then i started to worry because that girl is the scholl students president so it's hard too--

"85 dollars,"
"Huh?"
"I bet you No,We bet you 85 dollars if you manage to date Y/N,take ut or not?"

'Ugh 85 dollars is too much for a bet' I said it to myself,Then i nodded.

"Ok,I will take it,"

-Lunch-

I am so so scared right now,What should say? What should i do? I think I can't do this-- No! I have to do this,You can do this Kim Seungmo.

I slowly approached her,I mean Y/N,The school students president,When I was approaching her, every one was looking at me and eyeing me as if I'm gonna do something to Y/N.

"Umm h-hello,hi Y/N,do you have time? I wanted to talk to you for a minute,"

"Uhh sure about what?"

"About something,"

"Oh..okay,where do you want to talk?"

"Rooftop, let's go," I held her hand and just look infront,without looking at her expression.

I heard everyone's talking something well maybe it's because of me because they are glaring,But I don't give a fudge,I just walk.

-rooftop-

"So,what were the 'something' you want to talk about," She asked me

"Ummm..." I was mumbling things now.

"Hello? Earth to Seungmo? She say waving her hand infront of my face.

"Y-you know my n-name?" I ask,ugh stuttering

"Of course you are my classmate,why wouldn't i know?" She smiled.

"Ohh yeah umm the uhh thing umm that ahh s-shi-" she closed my when i was about to say the bad word.

"No bad words, young man," she laughed.

"Just say what you want to say, it's okay," she added.

"Umm i like you student president," I said with a smile.

'wow I'm not stuttering'

She was loss at words.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Wow."

'wow? Just wow? She doesn't answer yes or no?'

"Oh my god,the guy i like...actually liked me back," she said kinda like whispering but loud for me to hear.

"Y-you like me too?"

"Y-yeah since kindergarten," she said and scratch her nape,I giggled and whisper to her,

"What do you say student president?"

"Is this real or am i dreaming?" She said,and i saw that her cheeks are slightly becoming red. So cute.

"Yes it's real," i said to her,making sure

"Can you slap me? So that i know that this is real and not a dream?"

"Okay,"

I lift my hand and pretend slapping her,I saw that she closed her eyes,Other than slapping her i peck her lips instead,Her eyes widened.

"See, it's real," I said to her smiling.

"Umm can you ask me again? The thing you said earlier," She said with her puppy like eyes.

'Heol....I thought the Y/N i know was a cool and Charismatic person,this is so not the Y/N i knew,"

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" I asked again.

"Yess,Kim Seungmo," She smiled showing her dimples.

[If you don't have dimples just imagine, because Wattpad is where imagination occurs(?) ]

I looked through her sincere eyes and kissed her,She kissed back.

Ah! I almost forgot..

"Actually,my friends made a bet,If i can date you,But i really am sincere of what i am saying just now,"

"Okay..so why?" She asked me

"You're not mad?" I asked her back.

"No,why would I? You are saying the truth right?

"Yess,"

I nodded my head and she holds my hand and we went back to the cafeteria.

-Cafeteria-

I told to sit somewhere first,while i go to my friends.

"Urii Seungmo,Did you succeed?" Kamden Hyung asked me while smirking.

"Yeahh,"

"Here's your money," He was about to give me the money but i shook my head as in 'No'.

"I don't want the money,but thanks to this money or bet,I found the one for me,"

"Woahhh okay," He giggled afterwards.

I waved goodbye at him and went to my one and only,That is how I found my 'First love but afraid to confess'

BUT.....

Thanks to the bet...I made the confession.

* A/N *

Hi guyss this one took more time than the previous oneshot i made but ta-da i made it.....I actually have- i mean I want to make a new book other than the Seventeen (Living with 13 Boys) ...ummm the tittle is obsess but i don't really know if i should do it or not but with your help? I mean you don't need to help but you just need to comment if i should make this book or not...if the votes of yes is a lot than the No votes then I'll make it...

열심히 하겠습니다,파이팅!

Kim Seungmo of Ampersandone ✨