Jung Mingyu- My Bully

-Y/N's POV-

Everyday i am afraid to go to school,because of what? Because JUNG FREAKING MINGYU,The boy who always bully me whenever he sees me.

I am at the school gate but my feet are stuck maybe i am afraid for what he is going to do today. Sometimes he lock me inside the class alone,sometimes he pour a bucket of cold water at me when i am reading a book alone, sometimes he make me bring his bag but that was the "NOT BURDENING ME" thing he does i hope one day he will not do anything again.

When i came to class,i saw him talking with the boys (His bestfriend,who sometimes bullies me too) with his feet on the desk.

He didn't see me coming so i quickly went to my desk,and check if i have bring books i need today.

-A few minutes later-

I feel someone touched my shoulder,i look at the person to see it was JUNG FREAKING MINGYU.

"Can we talk outside?," Mingyu said while smiling
"Uhh about what?," Why would i ask stupid me,stupid mouth--
"Something," then he grab my hand and bring me outside.

-outside-

"Y/N,i am sorry for bullying you and i think i want to confess to you that i like you too," He said while still holding my hand.

'He look sincere should i forgive him? And what he what?! He likes me?!'

"Umm it's fine Mingyu i forgive you and about you liking me i..... Kinda maybe like you too," I smiled at him.

"Pffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHA," He suddenly laugh like a Maniac

Then his bestfriend came to us while laughing and holding a...HOLDING A FREAKING CAMERA?!?!

IS THIS A JOKE?!?! STUPID ME TO BELIEVE THIS FREAK?!

"Eww an ugly girl like you? Liking me? This is the most funniest thing i have ever heard--"
I slapped his face.

"Did you just slap my face?" He stopped laughing and hold his red cheeks

"YES I DID,I FREAKING DID SLAP YOU JUNG MINGYU,WHAT THE HELL?? PRANKING ME AND BULLY ME?? WHY DID YOU DO ALL OF THAT?! I FREAKING HATE YOU,YOU KNOW THAT?! I HOPE I CAN JUST KILL YOU YOU KNOW THAT! WHAT DID I DO TO YOUR LIFE THAT YOU BULLY ME UNTIL LIKE THIS?! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE THINGS WORST? WHEN AT HOME I ALSO FEEL LIKE I'M A NOBODY? FU*K YOU JUNG MINGYU,THAT,JUST NOW WAS NOT A FUNNY JOKE,I SWEAR ONE MORE TIME YOU MAKE JOKES OR PRANKS I WON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE AND I WILL TELL THE TEACHER OR THE PRINCIPAL," i said all of that screaming until my tears stream down my face,getting everybody's attention.

I then ran to the rooftop and cry until.....

The door opened revealing Jung Mingyu,The person i just screamed at...

"Y/F/N....I am sorry....i did all of that is..is to get closer to you and i freaking like you, it's fine if you don't like me back as long as you know all of this is not a prank or jokes and it is sincere and I LOVE YOU....I promise i will never bully you again and not making any pranks or jokes to you,Y/F/N I AM SORRY," he then looks down and when he looks at me again,i saw tears streaming down on his face.

I stand up and look at him,standing infront of him and hold his face.

"Yah Jung Mingyu Pabo,look at me , you're crying? Are you a man? So funny the The Jung Mingyu i knew was the meanest person i have ever met....Yah Jung Mingyu,I......Love you too, Mingyuuu Pabo," I smiled at him and he suddenly look at me.

He then hugs me and look at me and ask:

"Can i kiss you?" He asked and i laughed and i hold his cheeks and bring him into a deep kiss.

"I love you my baby boo," he said and wink at me.

I chuckled on that nickname.

"I'm not even your girlfriend yet," i pout and he peck my lips,

"It's all in my boyfriend subscription," He said and i laugh

"I'll subscribe then," i kiss him again.

Wait...i think i have heard this somewhere but this really suits right...

"Love you my bully," i said to him and he smiled saying

"I love you too my princess," he smiled,

Then we both holds hand as we look at the pretty sky.

That is how i ended up with my bully,Enemy to Lover really EXIST....

Oh yeah about the confession joke earlier he said sorry and i forgive him cause of what? Cause i love him and about his friend shooting the confession joke he told his friends to delete it,love him (Jung Mingyu)

-The end-

Another update for today..... It's short right? Is it? Okay bye-