Matthew- Ex-boyfriend

-Y/N's POV-

I was putting water bottles with Matthew,Well we are told to do it by our captain.

"Why don't you like me as a guy?" He suddenly ask,out of nowhere

I scoffed, "why? Am i the only girl who's ever treated you like this?"

He chuckled, "It's not like that,"
"I'm just curious,I can be curious.....right?" He added.

"People don't usually want to know these kind of things," I ejected.

"Most people would rather not know--"

"I want to know," he cuts my words.

"It'll help clear things up for me,"

I look at him and he looked at me then look down. (Does that even makes sense?)

"Umm at first,i didn't really like you..."

"Because that head of yours seems empty," i added.

"Empty?" He asked me

"Hitting on me right after you got dumped makes you seem like a naive player," i said that to him.

"How about after that?" He asked again.

"You said, 'at first' so there must be something after that," He added.

"Honestly?" I asked innocently.

He chuckled, "we've already come too far,Be honest,"

"You just....Have everything," I said slowly

"You know,i like you but I don't,i get kind of excited,but then i changed my mind," i added.

"I look bad when compared to you,It makes me feel... Self-conscious," I added again.

"I don't have everything," He said was about to fake cry,i looked at him and tried to smack him.

"You punk,"
"Go cry in your superior about it," i said to him,trying to be a savage and he pout.

I made a funny move which made him laughed.

"Thank you for being my friend anyway,"

"You weren't that serious right?" I added that makes him frowned.

"Right," He nodded sadly.

"Huuh why is there so much to do--" I was gonna walk to put back the box but then i saw my ex-boyfriend,Sung Hanbin.

I started to walk away and he followed me,so i ran but he grabbed my wrist.

"Y/F/N," He called me,i look back.

"You joined the school band?" I ask.

"You joined the convention squad?It doesn't sound like you," He said.

I scoffed,"Do i really have to say something so cliché right now?" I asked feeling irritate.

"Then what is 'being like me'?" I added.

"We're not in a place to happily greet each other,so let's act as if we're strangers from now on," I said to him,without looking.

I walked away again but this time he said things that is weird,well for me.

"What's between you and Seok Matthew?"
"What?"
"Are you two dating?"
"Why do you care if I'm dating Matthew or not?,Can you stop caring about me?"

"He's just trying to play around with you, There's no way a guy like that is serious about you," He said

"Why not Sung Hanbin? Matthew is better off than you are, you're really narrow-minded," I said back to him.

"It's not like that, I'm just telling you to be careful,I don't want you to get hurt," He said sadly.

"Are you trying to give me a band-aid after stabbing me in the heart?, Don't Worry, He can't be as bad as yoy," I walked away.

"I just lost my temper," He stops then added.
"You hurt me first,"

I stopped walking and looked at him.

"You know i didn't mean it--"

"Sung Hanbin, let's please end it here,"

"I know you end up seeing someone's worst during a break up,but you're making me regret dating you in the first place," I walked again for the third time.

Then he shout,

"Wait,wait,wait!" He ran to me and he accidentally fell on the ground but eventually stand up.

"I was serious about that,when i said things were meaningless without you and that i wanted to get back together with you...i was being a serious,"

I rolled my eyes and was about to say something but someone came.

"That's not going to happen,Y/N has a boyfriend,"
It's Matthew,then he holds my hand,show it to my ex-boyfriend.

"Me," He says to my ex

"Really?" My ex asked me.

"Yes,really," I said to him and hugs Matthew's hand.

"So...stop bothering me," I look at Matthew and smile at him.

"Let's go," I said to Matthew and he smiled and nod his head.

We walk and walk until I don't see him m behind us,so we stopped at the school's garden.

"You can let go of my hand now," i said to him.

He looked at our hand and eventually let go of my hand.

"I could've taken care of it on my own,you know,"

"I know," he said.

"But from my experience,this is the easiest and fastest way,and fyi I'm helping you," he looked at me and waved goodbye.

"Well I'm starting to like thus guy,i guess," I smiled to my myself while looking at Matthew walking away.

-End-

*If you guys don't know i actually took this plot from cheer up....I don't know i feel like it's all over the place and i hope you like it," ( ˘ ³˘)♥