April Fools- Yoo Seung Eon

-Seungeon POV-

Today is the most waited day for everyone in this whole entire world!!! APRIL FOOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Since today is April fools, I'mma prank my bestfriend Y|N,I'm going to prank her that I like her,maybe she will fall for it and be a fool.

JK JK she is amazing and smart.

I saw her coming inside the class,I quickly went to her,She was surprised.

"Hi?" I said to her, acting being awkward.

"Hii?" She said and looked at me weirdly.

I didn't say anything, While she puts her bag on her desk, She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Seung Eon??" She said while waving her hands in front of my face, I looked at her and smiled.

"yeah?" I asked her and she shakes her head.

"The class is about to start,are you not going to sit?" She said and I nodded.

"I will sit now,hehe," I said and she nodded while chuckling.

-TIME SKIP-

The boring Biology class has finally ended,I almost fell asleep but with the power of April fool, I didn't.

"Y|N," I called her and she looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Yes?" She said and I smiled.

"Stop smiling,You're weird today,what happened?" She asked and I shaked my head.

"Nothing happened,Let's go to the rooftop," I said and held her hand.

It's totally a normal thing we always do, Like holding hands,hugging,piggy back ride and some random things bestfriend do.

"Why are we going to the rooftop?" She asked me and I looked at her and stopped.

"Something," I said and smirked, She just shrugged.

-ROOFTOP-

"Okayy, Y|N... I have always wanted to say this," I started with those and stopped a second to think of an idea I MEAN to remember what were the thing I want to say to her as a prank.

"Okay,You can say it now,There's no one here just me," She said with a smile.

"Uhh,I wanna say that I... have liked you,Well it started a long time ago but I didn't want to ruin our relationship as a bestfriend and uhh...I feel like everytime you tell me that other guy looked handsome I felt jealous because,I just want you to just be with me,I am sorry if my confessions are boring for you but I am really sincere on saying this," I really want to laugh right now but I can't I need to prank her.

She had pranked me once, But it was to make me date with her other friend which is a girl, OF COURSE RIGHT?! She make me went to a cafe, She said that she will be there in any minute but I saw that it was not her who was coming,Her friend.

Then her friend came to me and confess her feelings to me but I didn't like anyone at that time so I rejected her feelings softly.

Then, the day after that prank Y|N, TOLD me that It was to make me meet her friend because if she ask me face to face, I will totally reject the offer, I TOTALLY understand why she did that.

But this prank today I am making is NOT  a revenge, It's APRIL FOOLS sooo I'mma prank her cause this day people prank each other.

WAIT! WHAT IF SHE KNOWS TODAY IS APRIL FOOLS? GODDDDDDDD I AM STUPID, Hope she didn't remember what day is it today.

"Uhhh Seung Eon? Are you for real?" She asked me and I nodded and looked down, Pretending I was sad.

"Seung Eon,I actually have liked you too," She said smiling, I look at her she was blushing, WAIT! Is this true or is she pranking me too? 

I looked at her and laughed out loud,She looked at me weirdly.

"APRIL FOOLS!!!!" I said and I saw that her face was surprised.

-Y|N'S POV-

WHAT?! APRIL FOOLS!!! GOSH!! I FORGOT THAT IT WAS TODAY!! DID I JUST CONFESSED MY FEELINGS!! I DON'T WANT TO BE A FOOL!! GOSHH!!! SEUNG EON I HATE YOU!!!

"HAHAHAHAHAA!!! You think I didn't know you were pranking? I already know what day is it today," I said, Thank god I am good at acting.

"YOU KNEW?! But you were surprised when I said April fools," He said and I don't know what to say now, I just walk away quickly but he held my hand.

"You didn't know right?" He said while smirking.

"I-i knew" I said but he chuckled.

"You didn't," He said, I looked at him and tried to run away, But I can't.

He literally held my hand as if he was holding the one people in gym used which has bell on the name AH! whatever.

"You liked me?" He said and so I rolled my eyes at his question and I he chuckled.

"okay okay," He said,

"Why are you trying to run away?" He asked me and so my eyes widened.

"You're embarrassed?" He asked and I nodded.

"Why?"

"You know,liking someone means enriching your heart," He added

"I know.. But I am scared...you will reject me like how you rejected my friend," I said and he chuckled again.

"Who says It's going to be the same?" He said and smirk.

Wait what?! Didn't he say it's a prank for April fools?

"You said April fools?" I ask him and he smiled.

"Yeah It was a prank at first but I think I'll change it be a REAL confession," He said and held my hand.

Gosh! Yoo Seung Eon!!

-End-

I actually drafted it for one day cause I was hanging out with my friends,Tell me if it sucks,Thanks for reading!hope you guys love this boring story.

Urii Yoo Seung Eon,Main vocal,visual

Titaniumvoice Seung Eon ❤️✨