Zhanghao- Because of you

-Zhanghao's POV-

'I never forget you girl' I said in my mind when i saw Y/N having fun with her new boyfriend.

Then she saw me,she went to me,I was about to walk away but,She called me.

"Hao ya,"

I looked at her,she beautiful as always.

"How are you Y/N?" I asked her,she looks at me and smiled.

'That smile'

"I'm fine,how about you?"

"I'm okay," I smiled sadly at her.

"Just okay?"

I nodded and she start walking.

"Wait," I hold her wrist.

"Let's talk," I said to her.

We went to the nearest cafe.

"So,what do you want to talk about?" She asked and sip her Americano.

"Is that man earlier...your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Are you gonna talk about that? But yeah,he is," She said.

"Where did he go?"

"He have family issues,"

I nodded and sip my coffee.

"You know i hope that there is still 'us' " Is said to her,and her eyes widened,maybe she was surprised but what i said just now.

"Zhanghao...you still haven't move on?" She asked me.

"H-how can i move on from you Y/N? You are the one who makes me believe in love, because of you I know how to love someone, because of you I trust in love,all of this is because of you," My tears stream down on my face.

"I'm so sorry Hao Ya,but i have moved on--"

"You make me feel this way,I don't know how this even start, because of you i always laugh, because of you I cry, because of you I-I am not scared to love someone, Don't play with my heart Y/N,I always think of you,I have always missed you,I need you,If i can turn back the time I wanna kiss you again," Now i am crying after saying these things,I saw the tears on her eyes started dripping.

"I-I am sorry Zhanghao, really...I really hope you will find the right girl for you, Don't think about me anymore,i am your past and always be your past and you are my past and will always be my past,i am sorry for making you feel this way.... Zhanghao.....Please move on," She cried,i saw she really cried.

When she was about to walk away,i said something that made her stop her pace.

"I hope i can kiss you,hug you and do all of the sweet things I do like before....but now I can't,cause you're not mine anymore,and like a fool,I only think of you,So let's just be friends,I think I need to go now," I started walking away and didn't even look back but she calls my name.

"Zhanghao!" She shouted,I look back,She smiled at me.

"I hope you can find the right one for you Hao ya...I love you byee Hao," She stopped and run to me and hugs me,so I hug her back.

"Maybe we can be together in our next life,See you Y/N," I said to her and she lets go of the hug.

"I will find you Hao ya,I WILL!"

That's our last talk with each other,we separate ways and bud goodbye,while our tears are streaming down our face.

-END-

*This hits me hard.... did you guys cried or feels like wanted to cry...then me too*

Oh guys and you can comment if you want the oneshot to have part two or anything.

You also can request who you guys want.....