My Chef boyfriend-Ji Yunseo

-Y/N POV-

"What are you doing?MAKE THIS ONE MORE TIME!"

"THIS IS REALLY DISGUSTING!ONE MORE TIME!"

"IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO BE A CHEF?!"

"YOU,WANT TO BE FIRED? THEN DO IT ONCE AGAIN!"

Ughhh everyday I'm just gonna hear screaming sound from the same person in the same place,

RIP EARS ⚰️

"And you?" He said to me

"Yeah?" I said to him and he smirked

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna cut these chilli peppers,"

"Or...."

He's not done.

"Do you want me to cut you in half?!" He said and I shaked my head

"I'll just cut these chilli peppers sir," I said and cut the chilli peppers

"Good," He said and when he went away I rolled my eyes,ugh he's so ANNOYING.

He then screamed to other guys in the kitchen,Why is he screaming?!?!ugh I don't wanna care anymore,le'mme do my thangs.

-Yunseo's POV-

I hate to scream,but today many of my workers are making me mad,by making something not seriously.

"Sorry Sir,I accidentally added sugar instead of salt--"

"Are you crazy?!SUGAR?!" I said and he bowed and said sorry.

"GO MAKE A NEW ONE," I screamed at him and he bowed and nodded.

-Time skip-

After all of the things to do in the kitchen is 99.9% done,all of my workers went home.

So basically, I'm all alone...sitting on the sink,well not on the sink,beside the sink,you know whatt i meannn ( ╹▽╹ )

Suddenly,

"You shouldn't scream too much babe," Y/N,my girlfriend came inside the kitchen.

I stand up straight and look at her with a smile,"I'm sorry babe,I screamed at you today," I said to her and pouted. (HEHEHEHEHE ik cringe)

"It's okay~ you're tired anyway," She said and I look at her,wanting to have a kiss.

"What?" She asked me but I just look at her still pouting,"what do you want weirdo?" She said and chuckled a bit.

"I want this," I point my pouted lips,and then she oh-ed,She grabbed something from her bag,I look at her weirdly.

"You want a lip balm?" She said as soon as she took out the lip balm from her bag,I look at the lip balm and nodded.

"You want to do it yourself or do you want me to do it for you?" She asked.

"The second one," I said and she nodded and put on the lip balm on my lips.

After she is done,I waited for her to put the lip balm back on her bag,After she did it,I held her waist and kiss her lips.

She was surprised,I saw it.

Welp,it was a long kiss~

-Time skip-

"You just put on your lipbalm and now you're kissing me?" She said and I nodded.

"Why are you not talking," She asked and held my head as if I have a fever.

"I think I'll lose my voice soon," I said and she laughed,and I just look at her,expressionless.