Jian Yu- Into You

-Jian Yu's POV-

Since the first the time i laid my eyes on you,i feel like i have fallen in love with you. Since you move into our school,i have watched you from afar.

"So,are you gonna ask her to be your date on the dance party?" My friend Jing Xiang asked me, I nodded.

"Yeah,what about you? Who is your date gonna be?" I asked him

"I have told you already,i am not going to the dance party cause my mom is at the hospital--" Someone cut him off,A junior who have confessed to me came to us.

"Umm Sunbaenim (senior) do you have a date for this dance party?" She asked me and i nodded my head and look at Jing Xiang.

"Yeah,i already have someone in my mind for this upcoming dance party," i smile thinking about Y/N.

"Okay,but may i ask who is the gurl in your mind?" She asked me but i see she is not smiling,so i eyed Jing Xiang and he eyed back and nod.

"Umm do you know Y/F/N from class 4-1? I'm actually gonna ask het but I haven't done it yet," i smile sadly.

"Oh that Y/N,i know her but I don't think she will accept you because she already have a date," She smiled at me, I don't know i smell something fishy behind her smile.

'What?!?! She have a date?!" I screamed inside my mind

Then the bell rings showing that break time is over, "oh the bell rings,we have to go now," I faked smile and she nod and waved goodbye.

"Woah woah woah what was that? She said Y/N has a date already,how are you gonna--" Jing Xiang was about to say more but i cut him off by running to Y/N,i ran as fast as i can to the library,she usually goes there after  break time because there is no class.

As i look for her,there she is reading books infront of the book shelf inside the library.

'This is it Jian Yu,you can do this' I said to myself

I went to her,she doesn't notice at first but when she does noticed my presence,she tried to walk away but i held her wrist.

"Where are you going Miss Y/N ssi?" I asked her and smirked,Then she turned her face to me.

"What do you want mister ...."

"Jian Y-yu Jian Yu i am Jian yu," 'ugh why am i stuttering?!'

"What do you want from me Mister Jian Yu?" She smiled at me.

Wait she what?! She smiled at me?! So pretty?!

"Umm nothing..i just..uhh..want to...uhh..ask you to uh.... it's just that i want to ask you that do you have a date for this upcoming dance party?"
She was surprised by my question but then keep straight face.

"Nope and I'm not going," She said casually.

"Well..why?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Just because,"

"Okayy,but if you changed your mind let me be your date okay?"

"And why is that," She asked and smirk.

"Because,since you moved to this school i have fallen for you and i am already INTO YOU

-End-