Their Reaction- 1998-2002

Imma do reaction:when your pregnant craving is weird e.g Pickle pizza

Gyuvin:

He would seriously made a new meme which is where his face would be disgusted but just go with it cause you are his wife after all.

Sung Hanbin:

He will smile although it's weird af,he will just smile and nodded.

Jiwoong:

He will just gonna buy for you cause he care for you,he understands that sometimes food craving are weird af but he just go with it and when hou told him that he wants you to kiss him first b4 he buys it 4 u.

Jung Mingyu:

He will quickly nod and went out ot buy what you craved for.

Jongwoo:

He will shakes his head as in 'no' but before you whined he went to the kitchen and made one for you

Seunghwan:

He will pretend to sleep,but when you say once again he looks at you and kisses you passionately bc you were cute.

Zhanghao:

When you said those,he looks at you and smiled but then he leans in to your tummy,and then he said,

"Baby,why is your mummy craving weird food? Why do you want to eat those kinds of food? Let's just eat something else okay," but when he looked at you,you were glaring at him and he then nodded and went to the kitchen as if something magnetic is pulling him.

Zi hao:

He shakes his head and went to order pizza,and smiled at you innocently after ordering some mozzarella pizza instead of pickle pizza.

Jay:

He will nod and sing 'I LOVE YOU DANGEROUSLY' loudly,and eventually laughed when he sees your 'WTF' FACE.

Kamden:

He will call for ordering the pizza but when the pizza worker said there's no kind of pickle pizza sold then he still request it until the pizza worker agreed to make pickle pizza.

Keita:

He will whined and say "there's no kind of pickle pizza my baby," he said and you whined but then he said "okay okay I will try to make one," He said and went to the kitchen in a fast mode.

Park Hanbin:

He will shout,and made an expression that shows he is disgusted and he will eventually said "why would you eat that kind of thing? It's disgusting," he said sarcastically but when you pout and started to whine he started to panic and nodded, "okay okay, I'll make on for you," he said and rolled his eyes but don't worry he still loves you.

Oh Seongmin:

He will make a surprise face,then he will eventually calls his mother to teach him how to make pickle pizza.

Woongki:

He will nodded happily and say "okay my baby!" Then he rans to the kitvhen happily and singing while making pickle pizza.

Seok Matthew:

You told him when he is doing his gym work inside yours and his house then he looks at you weirdly,

"Pickle pizza?" He asked and you nodded like a puppy

He then stops what he was doing and hugs you, "okay baby I'll make one for you," he said and smile.

*OMG WOOHYUN OPPA!!!"

Taerae:

He will make memes face too just like Gyuvin,well he's a sassy husband indeed so he will smiled and held your hand.

Park Minseok:

"Baby~~~ you are going to eat that kind of stuff, that's really disgusting you know," he said and you pout but then he will went to the kitchen without you knowing.

Lee Jeonghyeon:

"Babe! Thank god your husband is good at cooking," He said those while flipping his hair and went to the kitchen.

Bak Doha:

He will went to the kitchen but then he will not know what to do and went upstairs to call his sister to tell him how to make one.

*I'll make another one,starts from 2003-2007*