Oh Seong Min- Fake Boyfriend

-Y/N's POV-

"You're so pathetic you know that? You're rich but you don't have a boyfriend," Kim Sa Rang said to me while smirking while the others of her gang is laughing.

"I have a boyfriend," I smirked,well technically I......

Lied.

"Oh really? Who is it? Is it a fake one? Or a fictional character?" They continue to laugh after Sa Rang said this.

"You know....I don't have time for imagining when it comes to love,only you guys who are pathetic,you guys know why? Because you guys didn't know that i have a boyfriend,So Pathetic," I smirk and look to see Oh Seong Min and called him.

At first,I thought he is not gonna come but then he came.

Looking at him,gave me an idea,a stupid decision or idea to do.

"As you can see,Me and Oh Seong Min have dated for a long time already,Omo! You guys didn't know right?" I held Seong Min's hand and i can see that his face is surprised.

"Seong Min oppa...really?" Sa Rang said cutely with her puppy eyes that made me disgusted.

Seong Min looked at me then look at Sa Rang and smiled,

"Yeah,we are dating,she is my girlfriend and i am her boyfriend," I look at him and faked smile.

"Ugh,whatever, Let's go girls," She said and walk away with her gang.

I then look at Seong Min and realized that our hands is still holding then i let it go.

"I'm sorry,just go with it," I was about to walk away but stopped.

"Meet me at the cafeteria later," I said to him and faked smile,I don't really go out with boys,not because i am Lesbian or what, It's because I am traumatized by my ex-boyfriend who left me without saying anything.

I really want to say something bad right now but, *breath in* Be Patient...

-Time Skip-

I am walking at the cafeteria and saw that,there are a lot of girls talking to Oh Seong Min,DUH 🙄 he is handsome that's why he is kind of popular,His Smile is the secret recipe (?) HAHA...

When i arrived infront of the table he is sitting...I look at the girls and faked smile, Suddenly i want to do something stupid.

"Babe~~~Who's this girls?? Are you trying to cheat with me???" I then pout while cringing so bad and feel like wanted to kill myself and while saying this I sit beside him and he smiled.

Wait,He what?!

"No, I'm not...why would I cheat? They are just talking to me like a friend," He said softly,I faked smile at him and signal the girls who are looking at him dearly to go,and they vanished....jk jk they walk away,and i literally saw that they are rolling their eyes at my cringiness (?)

"That was....nerve wrecking..So..Oh Seong Min," I said to him and he smiled while nodding his head.

"I just want to..uhh...ask you if you're willing to be my fake boyfriend," I said to him and he chuckled.

"Why are you laughing? Is it funny?" I asked him feeling irritate.

"No,i am sorry for laughing it's just...You? A rich and pretty girl want to be my fake girlfriend? Why me?" He said this while smiling so cute--....no need I don't want to say..

"I don't know I just think you're good at acting," I smirked.

"Well,i have won a lot of acting reward," He said and smirked.