Park Jihoo (evnne) - Lovebirds

-Jihoo's POV-

Hi my name is Park Jihoo and i work as a CEO at PJ's Company and i have a girlfriend named  Y/N and she works as a CEO too at LHY Company (You can choose your own company name)

Me and my girlfriend's love story is different from other people's love story,I want to tell you guys the story now.

(First)
when i was in my car and suddenly i heard a honk behind and i saw a white ferrari car and the driver is a girl, I don't know why she honk but then i get out of my car and ask her ,why she honked(?)

"Excuse me miss why did you honk your car?," I ask her in a soft tone.

"Oh i was thinking when will you move your car cause i need to go to work now," She asked while giving me the sweetest smile ever.

"Ahhh Miss,you can just turn right cause this is the waiting area," i laugh weirdly

"Ohhh really? HAHAHA, i am so so sorry cause this is the first time i can ride a car,I just got my license,so sorry," She smiled again, I don't know the second time she smiled it makes me fall in love with her.

"It's okay," i smile and she then 'zoom'

I thought i don't see her again but then she showed up again in a few days at a coffee shop.

(SECOND)

She suddenly spilled her hot coffee on my working shirt cause she was looking at her phone all the way.

"I am so sorry--you?," She stopped when he saw my face

"It's okay,miss," i smiled at her while enduring the pain,well it's called a HOT COFFEE FOR A REASON

"Owemgee it's hot right i will get the tissue--," I don't know why i do this but i hugged her.

"Omg,what are you doing?" She can't get out of my embrace cause i hold her quite strong.

When i let go of her i saw her shirt also gets wet.

"Oh,you made that to make me wet too, it's fine,btw what is your name Mister?" She asked me

"My name is Park Jihoo and i work as a CEO at PJ COMPANY,"

"Pajama company?" She asked and i laughed

"Nope, it's not Pajama, it's my name Park Jihoo," i said and she smiled at me,again

"Ohhh sorry,well my name is Y/F/N and i work as a CEO too at LHY Company," she smiled and grab my hand to shake it

"Well the both of us is CEO, that's good,"

"Yeah-- owemgee my dad is going to be mad,i need to be on time today,i have a meeting,good bye mister PJ ssi,bbyee," she then gives me something, it's a card with her phone num

I look at her from the window and she makes a call sign,signing that she wants me to call her,maybe to pay back,but I don't need it though. (I mean I don't need to make her pay me back)

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I'm just gonna tell my love story with my girlfriend and it ends now,so it's a '끝' Cause i have 30 minutes before meeting my gorgeous girlfriend.

*END OF JIHOO'S POV*

-Y/N'S POV-

I am waiting for my boyfriend to come pick me from work,he say he is going to be early but i see no sign of him

"Hey baby,i am here," he suddenly arrived out of nowhere,so i made a angry face and pout.

"Baby, let's go at the bus stop,you say you wanna use bus,cause it's been a long time?" He asked me but i just walk.

"Baby???" He is just so cute I can't stand it ughhhh

When we arrived at the bus stop i just stay quiet and he start to make some funny things that made me want to laugh

"HAHA, i saw you almost laugh,baby!!! I can't,please talk to me,then i will not talk to you again if you stay like that," he then pout his mouth and i look at him and smiled

"Baby okay okay i am sorry," he still look over there.

Then i started to kiss his cheeks many times and then he turn his face that made me kiss his lips and he smiled at me when he gets to kiss on the lips,ugh PARK JIHOO YOU MAKE ME 'GOING CRAZY'

Then when i saw some of his workers coming here then i start to panicking,YOU KNOW WHY I WAS PANICKING? IT'S BECAUSE ME AND JIHOO WANTS THIS RELATIONSHIP A SECRET....

Then the bus came finally,but when we went inside we saw MY workers and they all suddenly stand up and bow.

"Good evening Miss," they all said in unison,i then go outside again still holding Jihoo's hand and we went to the old woman's restaurant where the best Jjangmyeon selled.

"We almost get caught," i said to him

"It's gonna be fine babe," he said casually

"Baby, i know you are happy that you got your kiss but i am afraid we will get caught--"
He kissed me again and smiled

"What would you like to order?" A young man said to us,uhhh Park Jihoo, you're dead...

"Uhh we want 2 Jjangmyeon and ice lemon tea and a......," I look at Jihoo signing for him to tell the young man what to order.

"Ice lemon tea too," he smiled at me and his face changed into a serious person when he looks at the young man.

"Ok so Jjangmyeon 2 and Ice lemon tea 2?" He asked and i saw he is only looking at me and not at Jihoo,and i nodded he smiled and went to get our order.

"Babe can you not be pretty with other man?" he asked me while whining

"Uhhh Jihoo how am i supposed to do that,"

-Time Skip-

After we eat then we walk until we arrived at my house and he is still holding my hand

"Uhh Park Jihoo Ssi you can't bring my hand with you okay?" I said to him sarcastically

"Oops sorry," he smiled at me

"Babe,i love you and always you and you are my happiness okay? Don't look at other man cause i am already here and i will always be your man," he smiled at me and i saw his eyes was at my lips.

So i pull him into a kiss,when we pull back he smiled and i kiss his cheeks

"See you tomorrow babe," i said to him while waving bye bye to him

"Okay see you tomorrow,i love you,"  he said and i smile

"I love you too," i send him a flying kiss and he capture it and put his hand on his heart.

Ahhh HOW I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH,I AM SO THANKFUL FOR HAVING HIM,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PARK JIHOO

-END-

*The first introduction was a bit better than this!! I accidentally deleted it and i didn't have time to memorize it so...i have to make the other one which is the one yoy read just now,sorry for the boring introduction,I will work hard in the future Pfft 😅🤣 (i just think the last one was cringe)

i have to make the other one which is the one yoy read just now,sorry for the boring introduction,I will work hard in the future Pfft 😅🤣 (i just think the last one was cringe)

*Don't forget Our Jihoo,Maknae on top,Visual,A cutie and minecraft boyie, He's so attractive! You guys totally agree to me right? Yeah! 🤭