My Kidnapper-Shen Ricky

-Y/N's POV-

I was sitting on a bench waiting for my bus to come, It's already late yet my bus still hasn't come,So I decided to walk on my own.

On my own to my house,I was surprised because there is this man who suddenly puts a red scarf on my mouth.

After a minute,I was still trying to get this man's hands off me but I see nothing but darkness.

I faint.

-RICKY'S POV-

I saw a girl walking by the street,and YES i am a kidnapper.

And I kidnapped people,well ofcourse and she's gonna be the first victim.

She is now laying on my bed unconscious,I tried to wake her up and thankfully she woke up.

The reason why I am worried if she's not gonna wake up is because,I don't want be a killer.,and I'm not really experienced cause she is my first victim. (Not killing)

"AHHHH," She screamed that made me flinched but I act cool.

"Can you shut up?" I said to her, "Where am I?" She asked with her shaking voice.

"You,are my servant now," I said to her,with my deep voice which everybody in this world is scared of--

"HAHAHAHA what's with your voice?" She asked laughing, Wait what? What's wrong with my voice?

"Your voice is......Weird," She said almost whisper but I can literally heard it.

"What,no way! I used my voice tone which EVERYONE in this WHOLE WILD WORLD is AFRAID OF," I said to her and she giggled.

"Everyone is afraid of? Your voice? She said sarcastically and giggled afterwards.

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay that was totally THE funniest thing I've ever heard in my life," She said and laughed but this time I stopped her.

"Can you stop laughing? It's annoying!" I said to her and she nodded.

"OK SIR!" She said with a soldier kind of tone. (Yk what I mean rite? Hehe)

"Sir?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yes! Sir,you said I am your servant now now,So Here I am," She said and smiled.

"O....kay,Do as I say," I said to her and she nodded.

"YES SIR!" She said like a soldier again.

I don't wanna lie it's kind of cute,I smiled a little when she was looking away.

"Am I gonna go home?" She asked me.

"No, you'll sleep here," I said and she pouts.

"But I'm scared," She said,I raised my eyebrows.

"I have never really sleep alone," She said and laughed,I saw her face become sour.

"You just have to experience it today," I said and she pout again.

I tied her hands and legs up so that she stayed and shut her mouth up,Well that is what kidnappers do right?

"Why did you tie my hands and legs? You think I'll run away, Don't worry~ I won't,"She said and I scoffed.

"That's what all the victim says,I don't trust you," I said and she gasp dramatically.

"Sir! I am really a trustworthy person," She said while her hands on her chest.

"Can you shut that mouth of yours?!" I said to her slightly annoyed,She then shut her mouth and sit properly.

-Hours later-