Kim Jiwoong - Wrong Hotel room

WAIT WAIT WAIT,DID YOU THINK YOU CAN READ THIS WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ 18+ 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

-Jiwoong's POV-

Me and my members have decided to sleep in a hotel for a week to relieve our stress,we have packed our things and ready to go to the hotel we picked.

-Time skip-

We have arrived at the hotel and now we are going to pick our room numbers so u decided to pick room number 27.

We bid our goodbye and went to our room,my room is really cool that i want to stay here all day,i checked all of my things if all of it is fine.

After i have packed my things i went to bed,not sleeping but watching my phone,Suddenly...

There is someone walking out of my room's bathroom. I saw it to be a girl maybe around my age...

"I think i have picked a wrong room," i said to her and was about to get out but she pins me on the wall,OMG SHE IS WEARING A BATHROBE. MY EYES!!

- Author's POV-

"Well well well let's see someone has entered my room,"  Y/N said with an evil laugh.

"A minor i guess.....you look cute,i think you want to do something to me right? But sorry i can't have a night with a minor like you boy," She added

Jiwoong's face was all red now,Y/N then leans closer to Jiwoong's face,really close like this close 🤏.

"You know what,i will change into my clothes and don't ever look at me Minor boy,if you look,you will be in a big trouble," Y/N said with a smirk on her face, Jiwoong was too stunned too speak. (THE WOMAN WAS TOO STUNNED TO SPEAK HAHAHA)

Y/N started to change,infront of Jiwoong's back, Jiwoong's face is facing to the wall,obeying the Women.

Now,Y/N is done changing,she is now wearing a pajama with a shorts.

"I'm done now,you can look here,"

Jiwoong then look at the Women,Gulping his saliva because of nervousness.
Y/N saw that he is nervous...so she decided to tease him.

She leans more closer to Jiwoong's face and look at his lips.

"Your lips are cute,if you are not a Minor i will be kissing your lips now," She laughed at her own remark.

She then went to the hotel  room's bed,Jiwoong don't know what to do and just stand there like an idiot.

-A few minutes later-

Y/N looked up from her phone and saw that Jiwoonb is still looking at her with a red face. She then stands up closer to Jiwoong

"Hey Minor boy you are really innocent,let me call the hotel's maid to send you to the other room,"

When Y/N was about to go out, Jiwoong grip her wrist and pins Y/N to the wall.

"Stop calling me a Minor,maybe I'm older than you...How old are you?" Jiwoong asked her.

"23," Y/N said with a smirk, Jiwoong then chuckled.

"I'm 26,so you are the minor now," He chuckled again.

"So what? You want to have a night with me if i am a minor," Y/N asked with a smirk on her face.

"Hmm idk maybe? I can be a vampire sometimes although i looked innocent,"

Y/N wad about to say something but Jiwoong smashed his lips.

After a long make out session they both have,They suddenly went to bed and do the thing...

*I'm not gonna say the things they are saying,because of what?, JUST BECAUSE HEHE*

-Morning-

-Y/N's POV-

I am now looking at Jiwoong's face,He is charming,idk i have a one night stand with this guy named Jiwoong? Yeah he said his name is Jiwoong,when we were having those things,yeah.

I saw his eyes slowly opening,i then close my eyes pretend that i was sleeping.

I then feel something on my lips,and open my eyes to see it was Jiwoong's lips.

"Woah woah woah don't you have enough last night?" I asked him,he shakes his head as a 'no'

"I forgot to tell you my name," he said and pout,i kissed his pouted lips and said...
"I already know your name, Jiwoong,"

"How did you know?" He asked me
"You were loud as heck last night and even Shout your name like I AM JIWOONG!!!!!! AND I LOVE YOU!!!!" I mimicked his voice last night.

He laughed same as i,he then leans in for kiss but i rejected.
"You are not even my boyfriend," i said to him
"Yeah,i am not but may i ask?" I nodded smiling knowing what he wants to say.

"Will you be my girlfriend Y/N?"
"How did you even know my name?" I asked him
"You were screaming too last night,you forgot?" My eyes widened,OMG WHAT?!
"SHUT UP" I then hid my face on his bare shoulder.

"So is that a yes?" He asked me,i smiled at him and nodded.

"Yes i will be your girlfriend," he then kiss me again like there is no tomorrow.

"Okay big guy,and i still haven't forget your mistake on picking the wrong hotel room," he then laughed huskily,So sexy~

"Guess what? I am happy that i picked the wrong hotel room,i have you," he said with a smile.

I was about to kiss him but a loud knock just entered the atmosphere,I look at Jiwoong's face to see him frowning.

"Why babe?" I asked him
"I forgot that i went here with my friends," he said and faceplamed himself.

We laughed and kissed again,Ignoring his friend who is knocking like crazy.

-END-

Woopsies