Gold Digger Part 2-Park Gunwook

Here's part two,enjoy~ ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
WARNING: A LOT OF THIRD PERSON POV 😊

-Third Person POV-

"And tonight? You're not going anywhere but stay in my bedroom," Gunwook smirked at Y/N.

Y/N pushed Gunwook but he still hasn't move an inch.

"I LOVE LEE JEONG HYEON!" Y/N said which made Gunwook gets more angry.

"WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM?! I WAS THE ONE WHO ALWAYS BUYS YOU THING,DO ALL OF THE THINGS YOU WANT,BUT YET YOU STILL LIKE HIM!" Gunwook screamed, Which made Y/N scared.

Gunwook then tightly hold Y/N's hand and brought her to his car,Gunwook told Y/N to get inside the car,But Y/N shakes her head.

"Get inside," Gunwook said one more time,But Y/N shakes her head one more time.

Gunwook looks aways for a second and sigh.

"Before..." He said.

"What?" Y/N said,that made him felt like he was challenged.

"I'll just do the thing here," Y/N felt scared and eventually get inside the car,Gunwook smirks and gets in the car and drive it to his house.

-TIME SKIP-

They are already outside of Gunwook's house but they're still on the car,Gunwook sees Y/N is sleeping.

He looked at Y/N and admired her.

"I love her so much but....I can't have her, cause she cheated on me and used me only for my money,She doesn't love me," Gunwook says in his mind.

-A few minutes later-

Y/N wakes up amd sees Gunwook is on his phone,She took her phone and dial a number,but before she rings it Gunwook tooks it,which made Y/N mad.

Gunwook then gets out of the car and open the car's door which Y/N is sitting.

"Get out," Gunwook said but she declined,He sigh

He then forcefully held Y/N's hand and get her out of the car and went inside the house.

-Gunwook's POV-

I forcefully held her hand and get her out of the car and went inside the house.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO TO ME?! YOU WANT TO R*PE ME?! KILL ME?!" Y/N screamed at me and I smirked.

"Anything I could do at my own will," I smirk and I saw that she was frightened.

She then beg to me while holding my legs.

"PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING TO ME,I BEG YOU," She said and I smirked again.

Then I made her stand up and held her hand tightly and brought her to my room,"I told you.... what's mine is mine,and no one can take what's mine,amd what's mine can't run away from me," I said still smirking.

-Third Person POV-

Gunwook then kisses Y/N forcefully,Y/N tried to get away from his embrace but she can't,cause Gunwook is too strong.

He still kisses her and stop for a sec and Y/N said,"please...stop," Gunwook felt bad but he remembers that Y/N cheats on him and kisses her again.

-Time skip-

At Dawn Gunwook is asleep but when he hears Y/N crying He wakes up and look at her.

"Y/N?" Gunwook calls Y/N and then Y/N looks at him with a frightened face,Gunwook sigh and went to Y/N.

"I'm sorry," gunwook said and Y/N look at him.

"Sorry?"

"After what you did?" Y/N said, because what he said was unbelievable.