The Fight- Lee Seung Hwan

-Y/N POV-

Today,I noticed something weird with my husband, Maybe he is tired of work, he's been really busy today.

WHAT IF HE'S--  don't overthink Y/F/N, seriously you always overthink.

He won't cheat,He loves me,Right? What if he is? Goshh Overthinking is making me crazy.

I sit on the edge of me and my husband's bed and look at the floor,I feel like something is wrong,but I don't actually know what is wrong.

(HAHA 😂)

He gets out of the bathroom and straight away went out of the bedroom,I look at him going out.

Is there really something wrong?

I went downstairs, He's at the kitchen drinking a water,I went to him and he look at me,without saying anything.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, starting the conversation,this is so rare.

Usually he was the one who always started a conversation.

"Nothing much," He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you tired?" I asked him and he nodded.

"With me?" I said and he looked at me and then went out of the kitchen.

"Are you tired of me? Talking? Being here with you?" I said not giving a single fudge.

"Why are you suddenly saying those?" He asked,I scoffed.

"Well,you were all grumpy Since morning until this night,now," I said,Gosh I really want to get mad but I'm scared he will be two times more mad than I am,but he never really have gone mad.

I mean,he never really make me sad, He's a nice man,A funny man to be exact,but this is RARE.

"I'm just tired, that's all," He said,calmly.

"Even if you're tired, Can't you just say something to me before going to work or after you have reached home," I said almost crying, I'm so dramatic.

"I'm sorry okay?" He said

"That doesn't look sincere,look,You don't have to apologize if you're not being sincere, that's just a waste of time," I said.

"Then?" He said that made me glared at him.

"Just go away," I said and sat on the sofa, massaging my head.

"What do you want me to do to make you believe that I am acting like that is because I'm tired?" He sais more like challenging me.

"Just go away," I said,still have patience.

"Okay," He said and went upstairs.

"Gosh,I hate you," I said to myself.

-Time skip-

-Third Person POV-

Seung Hwan wakes up to the sound of the rain,He looks to see Y/N is not sleeping beside him.

He went downstairs and look to see she was sleeping on the sofa,He sigh and looks at her sleeping.

"My wife is beautiful," He said and smiled.

Y/N moves a bit which made Seung Hwan to stand up,Y/N then wakes up and looks at Seung Hwan.

-Y/N's POV-

I wake up to see he was standing in front of me,I look at him and rolled my eyes,Why would he be here? Isn't he tired?

"You said you're tired,Go get your sleep,why are you here?" I said which made him scoffed.

"Do you think I don't have a responsibility? I'm still your husband," He said,I scoffed.

"Oh responsibility as a husband? Is there any husband that doesn't talk to his wife only because he's tired?" I said and smirked.

"Let's just stop arguing,why are you making this situation harder?" He said and I scoffed.

"I am making this situation harder? Hello,Lee Seung Hwan! Who started this argument?" I said and waved my hand INFRONT of his face.

I know it's disrespectful but I am really mad right now,Me? Making the situation harder?

"I didn't start it," He said and I scoffed again.

"Wow a play victim,Gosh I hate those," I said and he looked at me.

"Okay just be honest, you don't have to keep it,just spill," I said and he weirdly looked at me.

"What do you mean? No, What are you talking about," He said and I scoffed again.

"You have another girl beside me right," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you saying nonsense?" He said

"You're acting," I said

"Why would I be acting in this situation," He said and I smirked.

"Trust me,everybody is good on acting when it comes to this," I said.

"You don't trust me?" He said amd I shaked my head,I trusted him but now, I'm just mad.

"Gosh,Lee Y/N why are you doing this to me," He said almost crying.

My husband is gonna cry y'alls.

"Okay you know what,Just get out of here,You can go with your new girl," I said and he shakes his head.

"Since when do I have a new girl? Can you don't blame anyone without knowing the truth?" He said and I looked at him.

He's right but I am seriously mad right now,So I don't give a fudge.

"Just go! Pick up your things and go!" I said and he nodded.

He went to the kitchen and the bathroom and the bedrooms,but when he went to me I saw he was not bringing anything.

He then suddenly picks me up and bring me straight to the door.

"What are you doing? Put me down!" I said and he smiled,more like smirking.

"No, I need mine," He said and smirked.

So basically,I fought with my husband Lee Seung Hwan and I told him to pick up his things,and he picked me up and went straight to the door.

Gosh, he's ANNOYING,I love him.

He really loves to do something like that. 

We talked in the car,He said that his boss is making him work nonstop and there's still a lot of work left on his table,I felt sorry for blaming him,He said sorry too because he didn't talk to me only because he's tired.

-End-

-Hope you guys liked it 😊

-Someone actually texted me,asking If I am a 02 liner?

I'm not a 02 liner I'm a 05 linerrrrzzzz,anyone with me? Then we're friends ☺️

Park Gunwook,Choi Woojin,Moon Jung Hyun,Park Hyunbeen,Lim Junseo,Lee Donggun and Jang Yeojun is with us 😊