Unexpected Confession-Han YuJin

-Y/N POV-

I was playing with my laptop,when suddenly notification appears on my phone beside me.

*It's a bit blur,srry 😊*

Yujin_Han, or known as Han Yujin....He is my crush from school,He is very popular and he is the school president's son.

I click the notification of his live.

"So,guys I have this tanghulu I just bought today," He said as soon as I opened the live.

He eats the Tanghulu silently,and I look at him admiring.

"So,I am doing this live is because I have something to tell you guys," He said while eating his Tanghulu.

"What do you want to tell us??" I said while typing and send to his live.

"I want to tell you guys about a girl I like from school," He said and at that time MY HEART IS LIKE BEING STABBED.

I look at the comments,all of them are like:

NO!!!!!
NO FREAKING WAY!!
YUJIN YOU ARE MINE!!
WHY??????
OMG YOU LIKE A GIRL???
THAT GIRL MUST BE PRETTY -_-
IT'S ME GUYS!!!!

"Yes,I have liked her since day one but I just don't have the ability to tell her," He said and then I closed the live.

"HE LIKED SOMEONE?!?! UGH!!!I HAVE LIKED YOU SINCE DAY ONE TOO HAN YUJIN!!!"

I rolled on my bed like crazy.

"SHOULD I WATCH THE LIVE TILL THE END? NO THANKS,it will just make my day worser,"

"Y/N! Come down, let's eat dinner!" My mother called me

"OK MOM!," I said back.

"Maybe dinner can make me get my good mood back," I said and shrugged.

-Time skip-

"Ugh! I'm full," I said and went to my bedroom

"Is he still on live?" I look at my phone and went to instagram to see he already ended his live.

"Well I guess I need to sleep," I said forgetting something

"Omg! I forgot my skincare routine!" I said quickly getting out of bed.

"Ugh Y/F/N how could you forget an important thing you should do everyday," I said to myself.

After I said those I get up and went to my skin care desk(?).

-Time Skip-

-Morning-

I went to school by bus and now I am searching for my keychain that I bought recently inside my locker.