1

Shadows arrived at a large house with her suitcases in hand and nervously rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, Shotaro opened the door.
"Hello! You must be Shadows, our new manager. Welcome to RIIZE's house. You'll be staying with us for now," Shotaro said.
Shadows smiled. "Nice to meet you. May I come in?"
"Of course! I'll help you with your bags," Shotaro replied.
He took her suitcases and they both walked into the house.
"Hi there! I'm Sohee and I'm so excited to meet you! I hope you're better than our last manger, he was awful. You seem really nice and cool so hopefully you'll be-"
"Okay, okay. Sorry about him, he's very energetic around new people," Shotaro said.
Shadows smiled at Sohee. "I'm sure we'll be great friends."
"Definitely! I'll let you go meet everyone else now," Sohee said.
They walked further into the house to find two people sitting on the couch.
"That was MY coffee! You idiot!" Eunseok shouted angrily.
"Oh shut up you goofball! That was my coffee and YOU drank out of it!" Seunghan replied angrily.
"Uhh guys. We have company," Shotaro said.
"Oh hello lovely person! Sorry about Seunghan's rudeness, I'm Eunseok," Eunseok said.
"MY rudeness?! What about you?! I'm Seunghan aka Better Than Eunseok," Seunghan said.
Shadows laughed. "Nice to meet you both."
"I'VE BROUGHT COOKIES!" Sungchan screamed.
Shotaro cringed as Sungchan ran through the door with a plate of cookies.
"Oh hello newcomer! Would you like a cookie?" Sungchan asked Shadows.
"Uhh sure," Shadows replied. She took a cookie.
"This is Sungchan. He's really tall and really loud," Shotaro said.
"Wow these cookies are really good," Shadows said as she ate a cookie.
"Thanks! I baked them myself," Sungchan replied.
"LIES!" Seunghan and Eunseok shouted.
"I saw you take them out of a bag!" Eunseok said. Seunghan nodded.
"And the one thing those two agree on is fighting Sungchan," Shotaro said.
The three boys started arguing as Shotaro led Shadows up the stairs.
"WAIT!" Someone shouted.
"Hm?" Shotaro said.
"I didn't get to say hi!" Wonbin said as he ran up the stairs.
"Hi Shadows! I'm Wonbin and I'm very much less annoying than all of them," Wonbin said as he gestured towards the three guys arguing downstairs.
"Nice to meet you," Shadows replied.
They all walked up the stairs.
"Uh oh," Shotaro said.
"What happened?" Wonbin asked.
"We don't really have a room for Shadows," Shotaro said.
"Oh we already figured it out, she's staying with Anton," Wonbin replied.
"Oh okay. This way then," Shotaro said. He led Shadows to a large bedroom.
Shadows looked around and saw two beds that were neatly made. A sign said "Welcome Shadows!" above one of the beds. Shadows smiled.
"So where's-"
"Hi! I've been waiting for you to get here all day! I even made a group chat for all of us that you can join...that is, if you have Instagram. If you don't I can make one with our phone numbers. Anyways, I-"
"Anton, slow down. Shadows, this is Anton. He'll be your temporary roommate until we find you somewhere better to stay," Shotaro said.
"Hey! I'm a perfectly fine roommate! She'll like being with me!" Anton replied.
Shadows smiled. "I'm sure I will. And I actually do have Instagram so you can add me in your group chat."
"YAYYYY!"
"You'll regret that," Shotaro said to Shadows.
"Why-"
"DINNER!" Sungchan shouted.
"SHUT. UP." Seunghan and Eunseok shouted back.
"I love this place already," Shadows replied laughing.

They all went downstairs and ate dinner and then got ready for bed. The entire time, Anton would not stop talking to Shadows.
Shadows laid down in her bed as Anton was still talking.
"Then I was like, oh never mind because Shotaro had grabbed the guitar before I did so he got to give it to someone for the music video but he didn't pick me but I have no idea why because I -"
"I think we should get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow," Shadows said.
"Oh...right. Okay, good night!" Anton replied.
"Good night!"
And with that, Shadows went to bed.

But when she woke up in the morning....she found something strange on her bathroom mirror. In red letters it said: "Be nice to me or get out."
Shadows looked at the note confused. But then she realized....it was written in blood.