16

"So now that Z and Sohee are teamed up, what should we do?" Shotaro asked.
"I don't know. Where did they go?" Shadows replied.
"They may have left-"
"Guys. I think Z and Sohee are going to do something really bad," Anton said as he walked over. He had a bandage on his arm from when he got shot.
"Did you see them?" Shadows asked.
"I saw them head to another room. They were talking about bombing the whole party so they could get their revenge," Anton replied.
"There has to be a way to stop them," Shotaro said.
"I think I have an idea..." Anton said.

-LATER-
Anton searched the rooms until he finally found Z and Sohee in one of the rooms.
"I love you Sohee," Z said.
"I love you too," Sohee replied, smiling and blushing.
The two kissed each other. Anton sighed and walked into the room, causing them to jump apart.
"Go away. We have planning to do," Z said coldly.
"I need to talk to you first," Anton said.
"About what?" Z asked.
"Just come with me-"
"We're staying here. Now hurry up or we'll leave," Z replied angrily.
Anton sighed. "Fine. What I wanted you to say was....I'm sorry. I'm sorry for breaking up with you."
"I don't care. Now go," Z replied.
"Z I really love you. I don't want you to do this."
"You should've thought about that before you broke up with me," Z replied angrily.
"I know and I was really stupid. Please just give me one more chance?"
"Hmm....no. You're not right for me."
"Neither is Sohee. He loves Shadows more than you," Anton said.
"No he doesn't."
"Yeah he does. He's just using you to get to Shadows."
Z's eyes widened. "Sohee is that true?"
Sohee looked down embarrassed. "Maybe..."
Z angrily stormed out of the room and Anton followed her.

Z sat in the hallway and started to cry. Anton sat next to her and looked at her. She was wearing a short black dress and black boots. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing purple eyeshadow which was now getting messed up because of her crying.
"I've never seen you cry before. I thought you weren't capable of crying," Anton said.
Z looked away and stayed silent.
"Look I'm sorry things didn't work out with us....and I'm sorry things didn't work out with Sohee."
Z still remained quiet.
Anton sighed and hugged her. "You're beautiful. I'm sorry I never told you but it's true. I wish I would've never broken up with you."
"Well you did so just go away," Z replied.
"I'm not leaving until you fix things with me. I'm sick of us fighting."
"Fine. I'll never talk to you again and you never talk to me. Problem solved now go."
"I love you too much to leave you though," Anton replied.
"You're lying."
"I'm not. I realized after we broke up that I actually really needed you. You're the best person I've ever met and I love you. But...I get it if you don't feel the same anymore. Maybe I'll just go..."
Z thought about it for a moment but then slammed him into the wall and kissed him.
"You're mine and mine only. I'm never letting you go again," Z said.
Anton smiled and kissed her. "Good because I love you so much."
They kissed each other for a few minutes and then pulled apart and hugged each other.
"We should go get back to the group," Z said.
"Yeah. And we have to fix things with Sohee."
"Yep. Let's go."
And with that, they walked back to the party.