23

Author: Book 2 comes out in just a few days! Follow me @GetAGuitar127 so you can be the first to read it!🧡

After RIIZE changed into their costumes, Z started doing everyone's makeup.
"Z I'm sorry for breaking up with you," Seunghan said.
"Oh it's okay. I found someone else anyways," Z replied as she did his makeup.

Meanwhile, Shadows got everything in order and started talking to Anton.
"So, how are things with Z?"
"She's very....odd. She's super controlling and I know she loves me but I feel like she likes some other guys too which bothers me," Anton replied.
Just then, Z walked over.
"Your turn! Now sit and don't move," Z said.
Anton gave Shadows a look and sat down. Z started doing his makeup.
"What were you talking about with Seunghan?" Anton asked.
"Oh he just apologized for breaking up with me but I don't care. It's his loss anyways," Z replied.
"You seem like you care..."
"I don't know, maybe I do. But I'm not about to go date him again," Z replied. Shadows was about to walk away.
"What about Shotaro?" Anton asked. Shadows stopped walking and turned back to them.
Z rolled her eyes. "He's easy. I could get him anytime. I'm just waiting for the perfect time to get him."
Anton looked angry. "If you care so much about him then why don't you just break up with me?!"
"I was just joking, relax," Z replied.
"It didn't sound like it," Anton said.
"Well it's not like you care about me anyways. You're constantly breaking up with me," Z said.
"You're meant to be with me," Anton said angrily.
"Actually I'm not."
Anton angrily stood up and walked away.