8

Shadows woke up wrapped in a big fluffy blanket and cuddling with Shotaro. She liked when she could be close to him because they weren't allowed to be close in public or else someone might-

The doorbell rang.
Was Anton back?

Shadows quietly snuck out of bed and opened the door to find a group of girls outside.
"Hi! Are you Shotaro's girlfriend?" One girl asked.
"Uhh-"
"Omg are you two engaged yet?!" Another girl asked.
"Actually she's our manager. She just lives with us. We're not dating," Shotaro said as he walked out behind Shadows.
That hurt but Shadows knew why he had to say that.
"Are you sure? Inside sources tell us-"
"If you're talking about Anton, he's a false source. He's not even in our group anymore. Now go away," Shotaro said angrily.
"Wait, Anton quit?!" One girl asked.
"Yes, he did," Shotaro replied.
"Could you give us some information on his quitting?"
"I suppose I could..." Shotaro said. Shadows walked back inside.

-A FEW MINUTES LATER-
"And that's all I can tell you. Have a nice day," Shotaro concluded.
The girls thanked him and walked away.
Shotaro walked by Shadows.
"Baby I-"
"Shadows I'm sorry but this isn't going to work out. I'm breaking up with you," Shotaro said.
"What?! Why?!"
"Because we're just going to be ruined if anyone finds out about us."
"Oh so your career is more important than me?"
"Well-"
"Whatever. I should've known better than to fall in love with you," Shadows said angrily.
And with that, she walked upstairs.

"Shadows don't go! You can't quit! We need you," Sohee said sadly.
"I'm sorry Sohee but I can't stay here any longer. It hurts too much," Shadows replied as she packed her bags.
"But-"
"I'll still be your manager but I just won't live with all of you."
"That's not right! We love having you here!"
"I know and I feel terrible doing this but it's for the best. I know at least Shotaro will feel better," Shadows said.
"Who cares about him! You need to do what will make you happy," Sohee replied.
"I'm sorry sweetie but I have to go. It's to protect all of you," Shadows said.
Sohee sadly hugged her.
"Stop bothering Shadows," Shotaro said as he walked in.
"I was just hugging my friend goodbye," Sohee replied angrily.
"Oh? She's leaving?"
"Yeah. All because of you," Sohee said angrily.
"It's for everyone's benefit. I'll get going now," Shadows said.
"Good idea," Shotaro replied coldly.
Shadows glared at him and walked out the door but not without saying goodbye to everyone else.

The En-
Just kidding! We still have a LONGGGGG way to go before this story ends!😂