11

Shadows turned to see Shotaro crying in the other area backstage. She felt bad because she thought it was her fault.
"I can't believe he actually has feelings," Z said as she laughed with Anton.
"Guys it's not funny. Maybe something's wrong. I have to go check on him," Shadows said.
She walked over to Shotaro, ignoring Z and Anton who were telling her to stop.

"Are you okay?" Shadows asked.
"Go away. I don't want to talk to you," Shotaro said sadly.
"I was just trying to make you feel bad before. I'm not actually dating Anton. I'm sorry," Shadows said.
"Doesn't matter. We're over," Shotaro replied.
Shadows sighed angrily. "If only you weren't so selfish."
"And if only I actually cared about you," Shotaro said angrily. Shadows stood up and ran away.

-MEANWHILE-
"Give me the money. I did what you wanted, now give it to me," Anton said.
"That's cute that you think you don't have to work for it," Z replied. She held up $50.
Anton took out a knife. "You'll regret playing with me."
Z smiled. "You're learning fast. Good boy."
She handed him the money. But just then, someone ran into their room.
"Someone just make this pain go away. I can't do this anymore," Shadows sobbed.
"Woah calm down. You're going to die of a broken heart," Z said.
"I don't care. I love him too much but he doesn't feel the same," Shadows cried.
"I'll go deal with him," Anton said. He took the knife and walked to Shotaro's dressing room.

As Anton opened the door, he saw nobody there.
"Shotaro? Are you-AHHHHHH!"
Shotaro slammed Anton into the wall and locked the door.
"You're not leaving here without a fight," Shotaro said angrily. He took out a knife.
"What happened to you? You were always so nice," Anton said.
"Not anymore. I've been hurt enough," Shotaro replied. He ran towards Anton with the knife but Anton dodged him. The two continued fighting until finally someone unlocked the door.
"Both of you-AHHHHH!"
Shotaro stabbed Anton while Z was talking.
Anton fell to the ground.
Shotaro smiled evilly. "What's wrong Shadows? Don't you still love me?"
"Taro don't do this..." Shadows said sadly.
"Now, if you don't want to die, leave me alone," Shotaro said.
"Fine. I'll leave you. But I still love you," Shadows said.
"You think I care? Now go while you still can."
"I'm calling the police," Z said. Shadows called an ambulance and they took Anton away.

Meanwhile, the police arrived and Shotaro had completely changed again.
"I-I'm sorry. I had no idea-I wasn't in my right mind..." Shotaro cried.
"Did you hurt Anton because you hate him?" The police asked.
"No I would never! I don't hate him! I just wasn't thinking..."
"What about Shadows? Did you hurt him because of her?"
"....Yes. I just felt bad because I hate seeing her with someone else," Shotaro said as he started to cry.
"Okay, we'll let you off with a warning but if this happens again then you're going to have to come with us," The police said.
Shotaro nodded sadly and the police walked away.
Shadows heard everything and walked over to Shotaro. She pulled him into a hug and surprisingly he hugged her back.
"So....you still don't care about me?" Shadows asked.
"No I do. I just...I'm not ready to be in a relationship again," Shotaro replied.
"Okay. But I'll be waiting for you," Shadows said. She was about to walk away when Shotaro pulled her into a kiss.
"I still love you though," Shotaro said.
"I still love you too. But I think you need some time to heal."
"Can you please move back in with us? I miss you," Shotaro said as he hugged her.
"Wow he switched up fast," Z said.
Shotaro looked at Shadows.
"I'll move back in with you...but only if Z can move in too. And you have to work things out with Anton," Shadows said.
Shotaro thought about it and then nodded. "Okay. I'll do that."
"Good! Now let's go make sure Anton is okay," Z said. And with that, they went to go find Anton.