2

-1 WEEK LATER-
"And then I went to the store and I was like-"
"Anton, slow down. You're going to make yourself crazy," Shadows said laughing.
"Right...anyways, what are we doing today?" Anton asked.
"We're heading to the grocery store to get some food. Go get everybody else and I'll get the car ready," Shadows replied. She walked out to the garage while Anton got the other guys ready to go. Throughout the week, Shadows had become closer to all the members but there was one problem....she was in love with one of them. Shadows was in love with Shotaro because he was just so sweet and cute and not to mention he was the nicest person ever. But this was all her own secret.
RIIZE came outside and got in the car and they all drove to the grocery store.

"Stay together everyone! There's tons of people here and we don't want to-Wonbin! Get back here!" Shadows said as Wonbin wandered away.
Shotaro pulled him back.
"How about we all go look for groceries and meet back here?" Shotaro said.
"Good idea. Everyone grab one or two items that we need and bring them back here," Shadows said.
Everyone nodded and left.

After a few minutes, everyone had come back except Wonbin.
"Where's Wonbin now?" Shotaro asked annoyed.
"He's probably-oh. He's right here," Shadows replied as Wonbin came back with a ton of groceries.
"Put that down, we don't need that. And definitely put that down too," Shotaro said as he pointed to a giant bag of chips and a giant box of cookies.
"He's right. I already bought some cookies so I could bake them all for you," Sungchan said.
"Uhhh those are already baked," Eunseok replied.
"He's just going to try and trick us again," Seunghan said.
"I don't like this crowd. There's too many people," Sohee said nervously.
"I love it here! There's so many people!" Anton replied.
"How about you and Shotaro go pay while I take Sohee out of the store," Shadows said to Anton.
"Good idea. The others can go with you too," Shotaro replied.
"But I wanted to go with Shadows!" Anton said angrily.
"Fine you can go. Sungchan can go pay with me," Shotaro said.
Everyone walked out of the store and left Sungchan and Shotaro.

-LATER-
"And that's how I became a member of RIIZE!" Anton concluded.
"Very good story! Okay now it's Sohee's turn," Shadows said.
"But I wanted to go again!" Anton said.
"You can go after Sohee," Shadows replied.
"Okay so how I joined RIIZE was-"
"My turn! You've talked enough," Anton interrupted Sohee.
"Anton, we've been over this. It's Sohee's turn and then you can tell another story," Shadows said.
"But-"
"Stop arguing and be quiet. Sohee is trying to talk," Wonbin said to Anton. Anton pouted angrily.
Sohee started talking and Wonbin hugged Shadows.
"What are you doing?" Anton asked angrily.
"Just hugging my friend. Why?" Wonbin replied.
"You can't hug Shadows! She's my friend!"
"OUR friend. She loves all of us," Wonbin replied angrily.
"I give up," Sohee said angrily.
"Aw you poor thing. Come here, you can cuddle with me while Anton tells his story," Shadows said. Sohee smiled and hugged her.
"Yay! My turn!" Anton said. He started telling another story.
"The cookies are ready!" Sungchan said.
"You didn't bake them!" Eunseok and Seunghan replied.
"No. One. Caresssss!" Sungchan sang.
They all started arguing again.
Shotaro looked at Shadows with Wonbin and Sohee and walked away. Shadows felt bad.
"Come on guys, let's go get ready for dinner," Shadows said.
"But I didn't finish!" Anton said angrily.
"Gosh you are annoying," Wonbin replied.
"Well then I won't stop talking to you," Anton said. He followed Wonbin everywhere and didn't stop talking.
"Now Wonbin knows how I feel," Shadows said laughing.
"Shadows, do you really love all of us?" Sohee asked.
"Of course I do. You all are very special to me," Shadows replied.
"That's good because we all love you too," Sohee replied.
Shadows smiled and hugged him and they all went to get ready for dinner.

-LATER-
"Shadows, do you think I'm annoying?" Anton asked. They both were lying in their beds.
"Not at all. I think you're great," Shadows lied.
"Do you like Wonbin?"
"What do you mean?"
"Like are you in love with him?"
"No. I just like him as a friend," Shadows replied.
"What about Sohee?"
"He's just a friend too."
"And Shotaro?"
"....It's complicated," Shadows said.
Anton glared at her. "What about me?"
"I told you, I like all of you as friends and that's it. You have to stop judging people," Shadows replied.
"Why? You're always judging me. You think I'm annoying," Anton replied angrily.
"You're not annoying. You just have a lot to say. Maybe you just need some friends-"
"I don't want friends. I don't even want to be your friend anymore," Anton said angrily. He got up and left the room, leaving Shadows alone.

Meanwhile, Shotaro was going to bed when someone knocked on his door. He opened the door to find nobody outside except a box that said "For Shotaro" on it. Confused, Shotaro took the box and realized it was covered in what he hoped was red paint. He slowly opened the box to find a black bow inside. His eyes widened. Shadows always wore a black bow in her hair. Next to the bow was a note that read "Stop being her friend or else". Shotaro closed the box and ran to Shadows's room.

But nobody was there...