10

-A FEW DAYS LATER-
Shadows met up with RIIZE again to help them get ready for their concert. Z and Anton also showed up because Z was a makeup stylist and Anton was Shadows's "boyfriend" so thus they had a right to be there. Shotaro seemed angry. As the group was getting ready the girls from a few days ago walked in and Z spoke up.
"So, did you girls hear about Shotaro breaking some poor innocent girl's heart?" Z asked.
"Oh my gosh that's awful! We'll have to tell the news," a girl replied.
"N-No don't! It's actually not true! I was never even dating anyone," Shotaro said. Shadows felt hurt.
"Well what do you have to say about this Shadows?" Z asked.
Shadows smiled bitterly. "....He's right."
Everyone in RIIZE gasped.
"I've been dating Anton all along," Shadows lied.
Sungchan nearly fainted.
"What? No you weren't..." Shotaro said.
"If I wasn't dating him then who was I with?" Shadows asked.
Shotaro awkwardly sat back.
"I'm so confused right now," Sungchan said.
"Girls, go tell the news that this whole dating thing was a lie and that Shotaro is innocent. Sungchan, I'll explain everything to you and everyone else in a moment," Z said.
The girls walked away.
"Can you explain-"
"Not to you," Z said to Shotaro. She walked away with the rest of RIIZE, leaving Shotaro with Shadows and Anton. Anton walked over to Shadows and held her hand.
"We should get going love," he said.
Shadows smiled. "Yeah we should. Bye Shotaro."
Shotaro glared at them. "Look I have no idea what's going on but-"
"I found someone who actually loves me. Now go find your group," Shadows said angrily. And with that, she and Anton walked away.

-LATER-
Shadows watched RIIZE from backstage and made sure everything was running smoothly. So far the show was a success but Shotaro didn't seem that upset about what had happened....or at least that's what Shadows had originally thought.
Z and Anton watched the show with Shadows and were about to tell Shadows a different plan when RIIZE walked off the stage.
"Great job guys!" Shadows said.
6 of the members walked back to their dressing rooms.
"Wait, where's Shotaro?" Shadows asked.
Z and Anton started laughing.
"What?" Shadows asked.
"Look," Z said as she laughed. She pointed to the other area backstage. Shadows looked...but instead of laughing, her heart kind of broke.

Author: Short chapter but the next one will be longer and more exciting!