30

"Shadows this is ridiculous. Why are we constantly chasing after Z and Anton?" Shotaro said.
"We're not we just need them to-"
"No Shadows, we don't need them. They made their choice and I made mine. The wedding will go on without them," Shotaro said coldly.
"But-" Shadows began.
"Come on guys, let's go enjoy our time together. We don't need Z and Anton because they're useless anyways," Shotaro said. Everyone agreed and walked inside.

-3 WEEKS LATER-
"You may kiss the bride."
Shadows and Shotaro happily kissed each other as everyone at the wedding cheered.
Just then, the doors opened and two people walked in.
"Oh no are we late? What a shame," Z said sarcastically.
Anton laughed coldly. "We were so looking forward to this."
Shotaro's eyes narrowed and he stared at them angrily. He was about to say something when Shadows spoke up.
"I'M SO SICK OF YOU Z!"
Z looked surprised. She nervously played with her hair. "M-Me? I-I didn't do-"
"You did. You ruined the entire time I've been with RIIZE. Without you this would've been the perfect story but you had to go and ruin it. You're the worst "friend" I've ever had. I hate you," Shadows said.
Everyone went silent.
Z smirked. "You're just jealous of me. I have the perfect life and the perfect boyfriend and you're mad. Face it, you wish you were me."
"No I really don't. Now get out before I make you," Shadows said angrily.
Z angrily ran away and Anton followed behind her.

The wedding continued like normal and everyone had a lot of fun. Shadows and Shotaro felt relieved that Z and Anton were never coming back...but it turned out they may have been wrong.

Z and Anton stood outside the wedding venue.
"You didn't think we were finished, did you?" Z asked.
"Trust us, we'll be back," Anton said. And with that, they wandered into the woods.

🧡THE END🧡

Author: Be sure to follow me so you don't miss Book 2 which is out now! Please go read it because it's flopping 😂 You all are going to feel so bad for Anton.😅😂